SonGoku is offline Associate Member

Question Which steroid book to by???

Hi guys,

I think you can find a lot of usefull information in this forum , but I also wanna do a little bit of reading on the subject myself before tasting the goods. I was thinking of buying "The Steroid Bible" by Steve Gallaway but its not on stock at Amazon (UK).

Also the book is a little old so I was thinking of buying another one maybe!? What steroid book do you find most usefull and up to date?

BTW Bertil Fox at the 1983 Mr. O ....... great fucking shape

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    sorry I got to ask, unless u love read just books what else could there possibly be in a book that youu wouldnt find here? no flame just wondering cos its kinda like we get people here asking for a good source of info for aas and im kinda thinking to myself are these people for real? this is the best source I ever found

peace

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey man, I just read a book by called "Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete"..I forgot the authors name, but the book drills down to the molecular structure of different steroids and is really great if you want the details of what steroids actually do inside the body (scientifically). The guy that wrote it is actually anti-steroid and is the one who drove the law into passing about making steroids a controlled substance, BUT the book was awesome. He talks about drug testing and everything, and it was published in 2002, so it is up to date.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member

Wink

Hey Jason,

I'm also aware that there are some scammers in this forum, so......

Always good to have many sources and then decide for yourself. You could possibly be playing with your health!

Anyway always nice to have where you can just look up all the facts of a certain steroid .

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Forget the book and do searches on medline and google and read medical abstracts. The best source of info is definetely the internet. It is free, it is constantly up to date, and you get the opinions of many rather then the writings of one.

Thread Information