footballcat is offline Associate Member

Lance Armstrong user or not

Does Lance use any proformance enhancing drugs?

RATM is offline Senior Member
    i would say no, he is a machine sort of like miguel indurain was. they have resting heart rates that are unheard of. i know miguels was around 28 or so. amazing

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I think that Lance and all World class cyclers use something. That is not to diminish the mans accomplishments. He is without a doubt the best cyclist in the world and has proven it time and tiome again. Maybe I'm being cycnical but I don't believe that any world class athletes in ANY sport are clean (except maybe Archery ) IMHO the sports with the highest % of users would be track and Field, Weight Lifting, Swimming and Cycling. Also sports like Rowing and flatwter canoe/kayak would have a high % of users. Again, that does not take away from an athletes accomplishments, they still train day in day out and make amazing sacrifices for their goals...it's just a matter of being on an even playing field.

durbin22 is offline Member
    Although I think that almost all endurance althlethes use something I don't think Lance uses steroids . I think he is just above everyone else when it comes to cycling.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Like Pete said i think most of the top athlets use some kind of help.
    I hope he gets the most wins in a row in tour de france but im sure his using.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by durbin22
    Although I think that almost all endurance althlethes use something I don't think Lance uses steroids. I think he is just above everyone else when it comes to cycling.
    agreed. he's been tested so many times and they have yet to find anything. if you read his book, he's got nothing to hide about his life. he'll tell you anything, and practically does in that book. talks about the details of his cancer treatment, how his wife had to be artificially inseminated with sperm he put in a bank before surgery, etc. - i mean c'mon, would you tell the world that you have one testicle and can't get your wife pregnant ?

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    He probably using EPO and Gh for sure, you can't do something like the tour without them, you guys give too much credit to drugs, he is gentic freak in terms of cycling, same way top pro bbers are genitic freaks, gear helps sure, but doesn't push anyone over the top in their sport.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Originally posted by silverfox
    He probably using EPO and Gh for sure, you can't do something like the tour without them, you guys give too much credit to drugs, he is gentic freak in terms of cycling, same way top pro bbers are genitic freaks, gear helps sure, but doesn't push anyone over the top in their sport.
    then how do you explain the many drug tests he's passed during the tour when they're specifically looking for things like EPO ??

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by KeyMastur

then how do you explain the many drug tests he's passed during the tour when they're specifically looking for things like EPO ??
    I would have to agree here. Especially with the Tour de France. They are tested many times after each stage.

There have been so many problems with people blood doping, using stimulants, and such that the chance of using (during the tour) and getting away with it are basically nil.

Now, the off season... That's a different story.

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    I believe thier red count is allowed to get to 48%, which can be monitored and controled by the amount of EPO he uses, as long as they are not over that, they are considered clean to my knownledge they can not test for GH or EPO, just their red count. I could be wrong, but I believe that is the case.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    i believe he could just naturally be great at what he does without AS...JMO

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    What about Maurice Greene? Clean or not?

palme is offline Rosie Member
    I belive Maurice is using also.

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I could bewrong but I remember reading somewhere that he was given small amounts of AS from his doctors shortly after his run in with cancer. Like I said it could have been false info. But I do believe he is just one of those people who are naturally gifted athletes.

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    i say gh,slin,epo,clen ..at least one of those

Thread Information