Thread: first cycle

Tex41483 is offline New Member

Question first cycle

hey guys..got a question about a first cycle...im 20 years old..5"7 1/2 about 190-195 lbs..pretty hard at 185-190lbs..feel pretty fat around 195-200..never did a cycle yet..was thinking to do a deca only cycle with arimedix...saw a cycle for novice on anablicreview.com looked like this

WEEK SUPPLEMENT/MG SUPPLEMENT/MG SUPPLEMENT/MG
    DECA-DUR/200MG DECA-DUR/200MG
    DECA-DUR/250MG DECA-DUR/250MG
    DECA-DUR/300MG DECA-DUR/300MG
    DECA-DUR/350MG DECA-DUR/350MG
    DECA-DUR/400MG DECA-DUR/400MG
    DECA-DUR/400MG DECA-DUR/400MG
    DECA-DUR/350MG DECA-DUR/350MG
    DECA-DUR/300MG DECA-DUR/300MG
    DECA-DUR/250MG DECA-DUR/250MG
    DECA-DUR/200MG DECA-DUR/200MG

i added the amount of deca ill need for this cycle and it comes to 6,000mg..thats about $375 at 25 bucks a cc..is this about right?...seems a little steep..or should i get half that amount and add sustanon with the deca..looking to add more muscle mass and will i shed some bodyfat with the deca, primo or sustanon?...if you have any other ideas for my first cycle id be glad to hear them..any advice would be great..thanks

pump111 is offline New Member
    Do some research bro, that cycle is sh*t. Maybe you should brush up on gear before you decide what to do.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    TEST< TEST <TEST!

OG

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Deca alone is a waste. And that pyrimid thing your looking at doing is no good. You need to run deca @ 400mgs per week for 10 weeks along w/ some Test. And maybe some d-bol for a kicker
    Do somemore reasearch...
    Goodluck,

M

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Hey bro no flame here but you need to research a little more. I feel that TEST should be the base of ALL cycles. Good luck!

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    Definatly add in some test, i am currently in my first cycle the same as you were suggesting above, deca 400mg a week at end of week 7 and results are decent but not as good as if i had added some test. I regret not researching more before and and I had no idea about this website till the 2nd week of my cycle. Take it from me and do not do deca alone.

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    You guys can hardly blame him for not doing his research. He probably figured that by looking at the sample cycles in this very website (homepage) that was all the research he needed to do before posting a question. Have any of you looked at those cycles? They are almost all bullshit and go against what every on the bulletin board says. Someone needs to go update that stuff.

Here are a few from the main site:

deca only,
    200mg/wk
    200 <---Nice cycle huh?

EQ only at 300/wk <------Theres another winner

Theres also a pyramiding primo only cycle there.

Make sure that you guys are extra patient with anyone who has looked at those cycles and comes here with questions on their EQ only "stack"!!

thanks for the replies guys...so that pyramid cycle is no good?...could anybody write a sample cycle that would be good for mass...you said add some test with the deca ...cyp..prop...sustanon ?...which is the best to use for a first cycle if i add the test with the deca...also when do i start taking the arimedix or nolvadex ...how far into my cycle?..thanks for any info

hey tex,
    this was my first cycle and i saw awesome results.

test enanthate (or cyp) at 500/wk
    equipoise (ttokkyo) at 400/wk
    dbol (naposim) at 35mg ed for first 4 wks

I had nolva on hand, didnt need it, didnt have/need arimidex , clomid at the end. I went from about 195 to a max of 220 then backed down to around 215 now, 3 months later. Also you could switch the deca in for the eq if you want, but i liked the eq a lot, and no bitch tits from eq. Another good cycle is:

test at 500/wk
    eq at 400/wk
    and winny for 50mg ed for last 5-6 weeks.
    thats what im fixin to start this month.

any questions about this????

hollaaaa

thanks for the info gettin there...will the EQ be cheaper than the deca ?...since theres alot of fakes out there for the deca probably should go with the EQ and test..have the nolva or arimdex on hand like you said you had..and clomid for 3 weeks after the cycle...dont know if i wanna try the d bols for my first cycle i might just wait til my 2nd or 3rd cycle to add d bols...how long should i stay on a cycle like that that you suggested with EQ and test?..10 weeks?...also how old were you when you started that cycle?..im almost 20 now..be 20 in january..probably start my cycle in november in a couple months..thanks for any info man

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

Aragorn

tex, i would plan on a ten week cycle if youre only doing test and eq. you can get ttokkyo eq for pretty cheap, maybe 50 bucks or so per 10 mls, and you'll need two of them. for your first cycle i would also use ttokkyo test enanthate which is a fraction of the cost of schering brand. Also, when you draw from a ten ml bottle like the eq, do not draw it all the way out to 1ml. its actually a little more than 1ml because there will be some in the base of the needle. I ran out after 8.5 weeks because noone told me that! I was 21 for my first cycle, been lifting for years.

alright..thanks man..did you take 2 or 3 shots a week for the EQ and test?..and how long do you space out each injection..like test 500mg on monday and 400mg of EQ on thursday or friday..2-5 days apart?

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Add test and you should only have to take two shots a week with you cycle, you can mix eq and test in the same syringe if that answers your question above GL bro but I advise you to do some more research and learn about everything about what helps with gyno, bloatness, what to do post cycle and other basic info that is good to know before you start a cycle, oh yea do you even know what clomids are? Eq/test is a good cycle and if you want my opinion add some winny towards the end of your cycle or add dbol to jump start your cycle. I did a eq/test/winny cycle and can tell you that it was a kick ass cycle. GL and welcome to the board.

if your test is 250mg per 1ml, and your eq is 200mg per 1ml, then get one ml of each into the syringe, together, and inject mondays and fridays, or whatever. Dont do all your eq on mon and then all your test on fri, mix 'em. I recommend keeping it simple and switching between left cheek and right cheek, as it is hard to screw those sites up. I also really like quad injects cause i dont have to twist around to do it and you can easily use two hands. at the beginning of my cycle i could do glute injects a lot easier than i could at the end!!

thanks guys for the replies..i didnt i could mix em...well ill see what my friend can get get me and ill let yal know if i got any more questions

Thread Information