DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member

Question Post cycle weight loss

I'm on my 2nd week of my post cycle after finishing my 1st cycle of deca /sust, last two weeks of that cycle i was taking nolvadex , and am currently taking clomid for the rest of this post cycle. my main concern is that in the past three weeks i've dropped from 232lbs to 212lbs i know it's mainly water, but my partner is taking celltech and maintaining his weight at around 228lbs, my strenght hasn't gone down at all still going up.
    So my question would be is CELLTECH good for post cycle to maintain size it seems to work for my partner?

adaptations is offline Member
    Well cell tech may help you keep the water weight...thats about it though.....creatine is usually good Post Cycle...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Depends, do you want to rip up now? Or do you just want to be bulky? Cause the creatine will just help you keep soaking up the water......

DOUGTM1SS is offline Associate Member
    The bigger the better for now, my cut-up cycle starts jan 1st i've got two maybe three contests i'm going for 1st one in march, 2nd in april, maybe the masters national in pittsburg. yeah right know i just want to regain my size during the post cycle

Thread Information