6:30pm
    30g Protein
    40g Carbohydrates

8pm
    30g Protein
    40g Carbohydrates

11pm
    Eat what ever i feel like

I just wanted to get some feed back from anyone with experiance. i also want to incorporate some gear but i dont know what i should use. anyways let me know what you think.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Just moved it out for you bro

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    You're 17? I should erase my post then, for your safety.
    Last edited by PaPaPumP; 11-04-2001 at 06:40 PM.

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    no i havent done this in the past. i am just wondering if it is ok.

Cynical is offline Associate Member
    i thought u were 17? anyways ya i think most people use gear with insul not sure though, ive always wondered what are the good properties of insul other then the avaiabiltiy, i hope they are high cause there is a risk of becomming diabetic and everyday you gotta worry ab becomming hypoglycimic when your on it

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    Since you are 17, scratch the slin and take nitro-tech or something.....
    Last edited by Mr. Nobody; 11-05-2001 at 07:04 AM.

I am using insulin now....

Looks pretty good, although like mentioned, cram more food in at the golden 1.5 hour mark (for Humilin R). I usually sit down and eat around 60-100g Protein with 60-100g Carbs and whatever fat comes with it. Also, why are you going to use both Humilin R AND humilog? Just use one, I would recommend Humilin R since it is easier to control due to slower onset and has less chance of going hypo. Also, you may want to increase your doses as you gain experience. See what your body likes. For example, I have found that I am very insulin Insensitive, so I have to run 15ius three times a day to get the desired results. Everybody is different, but ALWAYS start small and pyramid the dosage up slowly.

The benefits of Insulin are much better protein and glycogen absorbtion and retention. The insulin basically stuffs whatever calories you give it into your muscles. It is not uncommon to gain 5-8lbs a week on insulin if taken properly, especially if in conjunction with other AS. And BTW you can take insulin by itself and make great gains, you don't need to take other steroids .

As far as the side effects and worries of hypo, well if you take the proper precautions and find the right dose for yourself, these aren't really a factor. I have found that at 15ius I show NO signs of hypo as long as I eat on time, but at 20ius I show them no matter how much I eat....... so the logical thing to do is to stay at 15ius... Just don't push the envelope with insulin and you'll be safe. It's when you start trying the more is better approach that you hurt yourself.

Ok, enough rambling on my part..... I know I can be annoying.. so I'll shut up now and go drink a protein shake... good bye!

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    wait a minute bro, did i miss read or are you 17 years old

WHOA!

Wait up. You're 17?? If that's the case, then scratch everything I said. You definitely shouldn't be lookin into insulin at that age. Hell, you shouldn't even be lookin into AS period at that age. Just keep researching, and when you're a bit older then you'll know everything you need to know to put together killer cycles.

Although.... if you absolutely HAD to do something now at this age, I guess the only AS that I would let slip is maybe Anavar if you can get your hands on it. It doesn't cause growth stunting and has very minimal side effects for nice steady solid gains. But even that I wouldn't recommend at your age.

Be Safe.

Oh, and I forgot.... I wouldn't recommend running insulin for more than 4 weeks for your first time or two.... 4 weeks on, 3-4 weeks off. But once again, I don't recommend slin at your age.

Rukkus is offline Junior Member
    I appreciate all of your concerns. I am actually turning 18 in two weeks. i consider my age to be irrelivant. i have been taking AAS sice i was 15 years old. i know that it was probably not a wise choice but i can say that i am happy with my over all out come. you would never guess i was 17 if you saw me anyway. the point i am trying to make is i have researched this kind of shit sice i started lifting. back in 97. i work at a nutrition store and i enjoy helping people out.

i am not getting defensive i just want everybody to know that i am highly qualified and experianced in these matters.

Thread Information