ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member

Question Anyone ever spend a week on one muscle group

Hey everyone I've had really good pumps this week. yesterday I read a story adout Arnold doing squats every day for a week and growin an inch . This goes against my whole routine 1 muscle group a day 6 days a week . I have a history of over training but .......I was thinking on tring to hit my chest every day till I can't move ....see what happens ( I wounder how many days I can go before completely destroying my chest )......
    anyone go after a muscle group like this before.....?( i'd like tow put on an 1'' or 2 fast .....

Im running tren @ 100mg ed ... only but I will add test ,eq,& dbol .
    still having a hard time eating but Im up 15 pounds @ the end of wk 3

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Let me say this in a way as to not sound to much like an ass. You are not Arnold. His amazingly intense huge volume training is famous but won't work for 99.9% of us. He was truly a genetic superfreak. I think you will just find yourself overtrained and risking injury.

thanks for the honest opp. ......I think your right but I think I need to push for some gains.......It seems that I have stoped growing on this tren .....everything is harder but not getting bigger .......Its not from a lack of training ....I have serveer brusing from torn fibers .... not strains or pulls ........I think it's time to jump my cycle I will add test , eq, dbol
    in a week

Last edited by ECFATCAT; 09-05-2002 at 11:59 PM.

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by ECFATCAT
    thanks for the honest opp. ......I think your right but I think I need to push for some gains.......It seems that I have stoped growing on this tren .....everything is harder but not getting bigger .......Its not from a lack of training ....I have serveer brusing from torn fibers .... not strains or pulls ........I think it's time to jump my cycle I will add test , eq, dbol
    in a week

That's normal with tren, especially if ran alone. It hits you hard and fast, you make some quick gains and then it levels off. I think adding another substance or two would help you start gaining again.

thanks for the honest opp. ......I think your right but I think I need to push for some gains.......It seens that I have stoped growing on this tren .....everything is harder but not getting bigger .......Its not from a lack of training ....I have serveer brusing from torn fibers .... not strains or pulls ........I think it time to jump my cycle I will add test , eq, dbol
    in a week

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    ive heard of some working a few weeks on a certain muscle group. three days a week and light on other parts.

but i think the info in this thread is correct, most people cant do the same group every day.

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    Hey man, one thing you can try is the following method. It is a powerlifting routine that is done by some powerlifters once in awhile to boost their strength. And you know the saying, the more you can lift, the bigger you will get.

Pretty simple routine, and you just add it in ot your normal workouts:
    Mon-Friday

2x5 Bench Press (balls out heavy)
    That's it, and when I tried it, my bench max went from 275 to 295 in two weeks...it may have been all mental, but I figured I'd throw it out here.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    majorpecs, who is that freak in your avatar...looks like he uses synthol in his legs?

MindBomb is offline Member
    I say give it a shot....You'll loose nothing by trying. I beleive in mixing up the traing routine every once in awhile. If it works out great; if not, what have you lost?

Thread Information