Baseball03 is offline Associate Member

Red face First Timerrr ...

If ive been using for 3 weeks now and gave each glute 3 shots, is it time to move to the quad or delt and give the glutes a rest?

I heard you get use to the shots but im still gettin really sore, to where its very uncomfy to even sit down!

Is the soreness from the delts going to affect my workouts, because obv you cant workout much upper body if you cant lift your arm??!?!

Any Help, Tips , Hints would be greatly appericated

topnotch is offline Member
    what kind of gear are you taking? you want to rotate sites, so that you dont get a build-up of scar tissue...for your first time don't go over 1cc in your delts, and you can put 2-3 in your quads...if your gonna do delts, just wait til after you work them to hit them...i usually do that for mine so their not tight at all for the workout

Bigmax is offline Retired VET~ If you dont know... ask me
    Bro..what are you taking???..frequency of injections??..how much of it are you taking???..what are the mgs???...you said you gave yourself shots in ass and then you asked if it was time to move your shots to the delt or leg...then you said your delts were sore and that it may affect your workouts...bro whats the deal here??

he's assuming his delts will be sore if he shoots them, therefor hindering his workouts

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    switch inject sites frequently to avoid scar tissue build up. quads, delts, glutes switch after every inject. the soreness usually goes away after a couple wks. depending on the compound.

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    definitely need more info......more frequency of shots one would need to rotate injection sites more often....warming up the gear can help, along with massaging the area afterwards can also help. To each there own.

JuicedUpCanuk is offline Associate Member
    If you are a newbie the only place you should be injecting is glutes altenate ass cheeks
    every week . Spot injecting other places can be very dangerous , and you really have to
    know what you are doing . Also it sounds like you may be using bad gear , if you are getting lumps or pain from injections a: you are doing it wrong b: you are using bad gear . www.**************.com can help with problem a / it sounds like you are jumping into more than you can handle . Take a step back and inform yourself . If your going to inject a substance into your body you better know what you are doing or your in for a world of hurt .

Another thing if this is your first time you should not be going over 700MG a week , take it slow the first time . Everyone reacts to test differently , so what maybe allright for me may do damage to you .

10nispro is offline Productive Member
    He has yet to mention what or how much he is injecting each week. I used quads and glutes on my 1st cycle. The first injections in the quads were painful, but found that I needed to inject higher up and to warm the test e. before injecting and never had a problem after that. Its all a learning curve.

Sorrry I was out all day,

Im goind every Mon and Thrusday and IM shotting Tren (1cc and inch and half pin). So far alternating glutes,

I was saying that if i shot delt i feel as though they would be really sore and interupt my workouts.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Tren only? Not good if so.

agree....tren only is not a good cycle...

Tren every Mon Thrus and Winny Tabs everyday??

deca -tren

AandF6969 is offline Made Up Of Wires
    horrible cycle dude

Lexed is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    oh god that cycle is horrible....... how is ur li**o?

Whats wrong with the cycle? To be honest my buddy who has been a user for some time now got me the gear and has set me up with everything. Ive done some research but to be honest he sounded knowledge and hes a good friend i figure he knew what he was talkin about. Prob dumb of me.

just bc he's done stuff for awhile, doesnt mean he's knowledgable at all...obviously he doenst know too much if he's got you running a tren /deca cycle only....

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    you'd would be surprised at how many people use juice incorectly..just b/c theyve been using for a while...suggest you stop and do some research..especially if you wanna have any sex drive at all very soon...BTW..Im assuming youve got tren acetate..which needs to be shot every day...some do every other day..but every day is preferable..do some searching you'll find out why..I suggest start in the steroid profile forum

Why is Trenbolone Enanthate 200mg and Winny Tabs a BAD cycle? NNEEED HELP?

I mean by buddy has been a user, but he also seem very knowledgable when talking about it, and also seemed to know alot about it. He had told me he had almost memorized the sterioid enecylpedia before he began.

HE said this would be a good cycle when you put into consideration, im not trying to get outrageously big right now, Im 21yrs old 5'9 185lbs less then 6%bf, and i do have an atheltic sport to play for 1 more semester.

longhorn814 is offline Anabolic Member
    so what are your plans for PCT?

I guess I really dont knw, ?

tono testosterone is offline Junior Member
    if your buddy knew a little bit never mind everything to do with juicin' he would have told you what to do about pct am i right???!!!!

You are right.

Ive decided to stop my cycle. Unfort I should have done MY OWN research and instead of running from my mistakes I will learn from them.

I have an upcoming season ahead of me for the spring semester so I will work on maintaing a solid diet and keep up with my workouts in the gym thru my season.

Come may or june I will have researched and got plenty of info from you guys and have choosen a better first cycle and go about things the correct way.

smart choice bro...you'll be glad b/c it'll pay off in the end...good luck w/ the season...stick around here and you'll learn all you need

Thanks you, I appericate..... to be honest the support is nice. I plan on staying around to gain as much knowledge I can, Im serious about my body and my diet, wanna get the most I can out of this, but I wanna do it correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by Lexed View Post
    oh god that cycle is horrible....... how is ur li**o?
    WHAT LIBIDO!!!!

that's good....especially w/ being in sports, you wanna read even more on it...you've gotta know if you were to be tested some compounds will show up in your system for up to a year or more...so you've gotta be even more careful....if ya need anything or any questions hit me up...glad to see your making the smart choice...you can always save the gear for the future down the road...it's not wasted

haha ill let know after tonight.... Thrusday nights usually arent bad around campus!

Thread Information