Thread: Ed Shots

JasonR is offline Member

Ed Shots

Hey, can I pin ED (40mg suspension) only in 4 rotation sites ? 2delts and 2glutes ?

I tired to pin my quads many times before, and just couldn't, its all nerved up like hell, and i'm sure im hitting the right spot...

and i dont feel like shooting the triceps.. what do you say.. no choice ? can i get along with just 4.

mx3
    mx3 is offline Senior Member
    what do you mean by nerved up? there are two spots on your quads that you can hit where are you hitting?

topnotch is offline Member
    you'll just get quicker build-up of scar tissue...there's a couple places in the quads you can go...i used to go straight down in the top, now i also do it from the side of the outer quad, and like it better...also chest is a great one...i was scared to death to try it the first time, but it's about the easiest place for me to do now....much less pain

JasonR is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mx3 View Post
    what do you mean by nerved up? there are two spots on your quads that you can hit where are you hitting?
    upper outer quad in a 45 degree angle... i pinned myself like 20 times and it was all NERVES ... couldnt even get it in..

topnotch, mind posting a pic ? i followed the ************** pics and its just not good for me.
    Last edited by JasonR; 11-27-2007 at 07:38 PM.

I go with 8 spots myself..

chest, delts, quads, glutes

Glutes are a bitch but i dont feel a thing

www .howtodo injections.com/IM/quads.html

Try this place...remove the spaces in it...they show some pretty good pictures...also you can try www. spot injections.com...they show good pics as well

t-gunz is offline MONITOR~ ~ RIP ~ Gone never Forgotten
    i'm on day 13 of ED suspension injetion dont 1 shot in the delt and it hurt like hell. but the glutes and quads are fine. i just do it in a different spot in the legs instead of my delts.

lex57 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JasonR View Post
    Hey, can I pin ED (40mg suspension) only in 4 rotation sites ? 2delts and 2glutes ?

I tired to pin my quads many times before, and just couldn't, its all nerved up like hell, and i'm sure im hitting the right spot...

and i dont feel like shooting the triceps.. what do you say.. no choice ? can i get along with just 4.
    i am with you here bro .....i dont mind doing shots by any means.... but i only shoot delts and glutes. i had a really bad experience hitting quads one time and wont go back. so i just go with eod gear or longer and rotate 4 sites. but 4 sites ed shots is gonna be a bitch.

i just nicked a vein for the first time tonight, and that was in the glute...i can't aspirate back there, and even if i could i can barely reach so i dont even hold the needle still...as i pulled it out, i felt like i tasted oil, then within a few seconds my chest felt like i was about out of breath...must of barely hit it though, b/c i only coughed for about 5 minutes, and it wasn't horrible...just felt like i couldnt get a good breath and my chest was tight

Thread Information