Thread: EQ and DBOL

Doc40 is offline Associate Member

EQ and DBOL

Can anyone recommend a good cycle with the two. Thanks

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Um, those two exclusively? You are aware how they compare chemically right? You should be able to answer this one I'd say. Not to be an asshole, sorry if I am being one, but I wouldn't even bother using both at the same time personally.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    get some test in there and it will do wonders.

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    You know what, don't listen to me. What I was getting at was that they are similar chemically. I would go with eq and something else, like fina and test say. D-bol is harder on the liver and aromatizes much more and so if you can afford eq, I'd personally go with that. It depends on the goals I guess but they are generally used to different ends. d-bol ---> bulking and eq ---> cutting. They both stimulate hunger, eq will increase vascularity whereas d-bol won't really, no bloat with eq, no liver pains with eq, etc. D-bol, though, kicks in much faster. I'm having trouble explaining myslef so I hpoe I got my point across and I'll shut up now.

verdeda is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by Nathan
    You know what, don't listen to me. What I was getting at was that they are similar chemically. I would go with eq and something else, like fina and test say. D-bol is harder on the liver and aromatizes much more and so if you can afford eq, I'd personally go with that. It depends on the goals I guess but they are generally used to different ends. d-bol ---> bulking and eq ---> cutting. They both stimulate hunger, eq will increase vascularity whereas d-bol won't really, no bloat with eq, no liver pains with eq, etc. D-bol, though, kicks in much faster. I'm having trouble explaining myslef so I hpoe I got my point across and I'll shut up now.

I`m planning a bulk cycle in Dec. with 400mg. Eq,500mg cyp per week 1-10, and I was going to kick it off with d-bol 25mg. ED for weeks 1-4. Is there something else besides the d-bol, and Fina that will throw the mass on. My stats are 32yo 5`6 @ 215lbs. 12%BF. This will be my third cycle. Peace

Ranger Guest
    verdeda, that cycle looks pretty good, and Nathan is correct about the dbol and EQ being alike.

The exception is, EQ has the ester chain Undecylenate which has a release pattern of around 28 days making it one of the longest acting ester chains there is...what this does is allow EQ to aromatize into a simple estrogen thus reducing the chances of the harsher estro sides...gyno, water retention...etc.

I've done a few EQ, dbol cycles, and had decent results....but, they were much better when I added a bit of test....

Just my opinion though....

Ranger

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for answering that question, I wasnt positive that they were alike. I was thinking of going with sus and dbol first but I wasnt sure if EQ would work out with dbols. Thanks

Thread Information