dizzle is offline Respected Member

HUNGER! Spectro EQ vs Quality Vet EQ.

Okay, I'm nearing the end of my cycle. =( I originally planned to run Test400 and EQ400 for 10 weeks and ending off with winny 50mg/ed. After reading what other people have said, I decided to run eq for two weeks longer. First, I picked up two bottles of Spectro EQ and then later got a really good deal from another source on a bottle of QV EQ and a few sust amps to last two more weeks. Well my Spectro EQ ended at 9 weeks. So I started taking the QV EQ, and after my 3rd shot of QV EQ in week 10 all of a sudden I'm having HUGE hunger. I'm talking crazy hunger like none other. After eating a huge breakfast, 30 minutes later I'm hungry again. I eat big before I go to sleep, and I can't go to sleep because I feel hungry again. I wake up in the middle of the night hungry and find it hard to go back to sleep. This is really crazy.

Not really sure what I want you guys to say, but what do you think? Does EQ hunger take 10 weeks to kick in? or was my spectro eq weak? I've only heard good things about spectro, but it's just making me wonder now.

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    usually eq takes longer than test to kick in and
    when it does works good specially QV eq herad many
    good complaints abotu it, i'm doing MAXIGAN eq
    which it's good too i eat twice now as i did bfor,
    yes it takes longer to kick in can take up to wks.

XXX
    i been here for about 11 months and i had not read
    any post regarding SPECTRO eq, changes r u got
    fake or weak stuff, and as far as my knowledge QV items r easy to identify, noone here had claimed
    counterfeit QV stuff yet..

NoLimits is offline Member
    It shouldn't take 9 weeks to kick in! I would have to say your body is responding better to the QV. Most people (not all) experience an increase in hunger using Eq. Also, most guys will say that Eq is better run for longer periods.

XXX
    i personally experienced the effects around 2nd
    week but different folks different strokes u know.

canadian_mofo is offline Associate Member
    Im using Spectro EQ right now im at the 2.5 week point and well i cant get full. No matter how much i eat i just cant get full. Usually my jaw tires out before my hunger subsides. Its kinda like a real empty feeling in your stomach like all thats filling it is air.

ripped4fsu is offline Anabolic Member
    I ran QV EQ at 400mg wk for 10 wks on my last cycle and after about the second week I ate the frickin house! I'm telling you, it was obscene! I'd go to the Chinese buffet and just pull a chair up to it! So yes, to answer your question QV EQ does increase the appetite tremendously… at least for me it did,,, not good since I’m already a fat bastard… going with Deca this time ‘round..

steppenwolf is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ripped4fsu
    I ran QV EQ at 400mg wk for 10 wks on my last cycle and after about the second week I ate the frickin house! I'm telling you, it was obscene! I'd go to the Chinese buffet and just pull a chair up to it! So yes, to answer your question QV EQ does increase the appetite tremendously… at least for me it did,,, not good since I’m already a fat bastard… going with Deca this time ‘round..
    i'm on norma deca right now. i think it's increasing my appetite.

anyone else get increased appetite from norma deca ???

thanks

Thread Information