kazual is offline Junior Member
    Located in the mist that follows the storm

QV test only cycle?

Just looking for pros and cons for a QV test cycly only. It's been extremly tough trying to gather all of the stuff for a combination cycle. I've posted in the past what I would have liked to run, but shit just didn't pan out.

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    i'm working on my 3rd cycle trying to bulk,
    what r u trying to do?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Wait until you can get something else. Why rush into it?

move up from 185 lbs.

6'1 @ 180 trying to gain size and strength. This would be my first cycle so I am trying to be caution since I don't know how my body will react.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya, i'd wait bro...maybe add some deca or EQ...do you have clomid and nolva...if not, definitely hold up

Pete235,

Just curious at this point, I still have "feelers out there trying to gather the rest, but it's looking kinda iffy. However I do have the first part in my grubby little hands. JUST F*#in tried of dead ends.

Big rush,
    Yep, got clomid and Liquidex

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Hey Man be patient i just lost my source. he got busted bein stupid
    so ive been asking around at Gym ect ect. I did a sust250 only cycle
    and it worked well for me but that was my first one in alot of yrs.
    Id follow what the gentalmen here say and wait till you can add some other compound. But in my opinion you probably could gain around 15 lbs and with clomid keep about 10. Thats just what im thinking everyone is different. 1st cycle ??

Totenkopf,
    Yeh man its my first cycle, so I'm already a little hesitate on multiple gear, but if I can complete a "gathering a gear" I'm definatly gonna run with it. Still searching and have been for a time. Man it took me three months before I even joined this site, I used to just log on and did a lot of reading before I joined..

My first cycle was god damn Anadrol and i wish i had never taken it.
    I know some people like it and all i should have chosen the Nickname
    AntiAnadrol. But anyhow the Multiple compounds will be fine just use some of the milder and less dangerous. The anadrol i felt hurt me bad
    it was back when the only info you got on steriods was at the gym.
    If you can try and get some Deca its not hard on you at all(at least not for me) Alot of the Guys here say use EQ i never have so i cant comment but from what i read its an excelent choice. I will use it in the future. again i would be patient and try and get a good stack together and maximize your gains. i know your eager im already planning my next cycle and im half into one right now. Hang in there the juice will flow just gotta get people to trust you. Hope i helped you in some small way

Totenkopf,
    Thanks for the input. It's not a trust factor, its finding people who have access. My current gym is so got damn conservative, only a few in it have cycked and they are looking for me.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    EVERYONE NEEDS TO BEWARE OF SCAMMERS AT THIS POINT...TALKING ABOUT "NEEDING" GEAR WILL BRING THEM OUT! IF SOMEONE PM'S YOU TRYING TO SELL YOU GEAR CHANCES ARE IT'S A SCAMMER...E-MAIL A MOD IF THIS HAPPENS...YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Big Rush you are correct 100 %
    Thanks for the reminder

kidda off the subject,,,,,how easy is it to aquire gear in Canada? I'm heading to Detroit in a month and Canada is right around the corner.

Thanks Big Rush,,,shit I forgot I read about that early on last month.

By the way, who would trust that a person that PM's you with a offer thats 2 good 2 be true anyway....this site is full of warning about scammers and whana be sources.......Just seems kinda of pointless to believe any kind of offer

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    what's wrong with test cycle only?
    many people had done it getting good results
    FRANK WHITE good friend respectful if i'm mistaken
    he still on test only last time he posted his
    status he did great, and i'm not againt anybody's comments but what's the point of waiting?

Does anybody else have an response to the test only cycle....don't be shy

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    Just use more test than what u had planned on using if u cant get the rest of ur gear

Whiteyebrowe,
    What would your dosage suggestions be?

For that matter, anybody can chime in their suggestions and why they think so.

I have two 10ml of QV 250. Now I just may be a cautious bastard but this is my first cycle and I was considering taking 1cc a week for 10 weeks and saving the second vial for my next cycle.

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    I would use them both, even as a first cycle.

week 1-10 400mg test

Your not going to grow another leg if you up your dose. 200mg a week is almost pointless. Just train and eat like you're on steroids , and that will do more than a 200mg a week cycle

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by kazual
    By the way, who would trust that a person that PM's you with a offer thats 2 good 2 be true anyway....this site is full of warning about scammers and whana be sources.......Just seems kinda of pointless to believe any kind of offer
    They don't have to be to good to be true, even if their prices seem fair or high, then they may just be a smarter, more expensive scammer!
    But If you only have test and it is your first cycle, go ahead and run 2cc a week (400mg) for ten weeks. Clomid therapy at the end
    Most people seems to be gear happy here. If you have experience under your belt, and receptors are worn some, then you definately need to stack! But imho, I think first cycles can consist of single compounds like this to see how it affects you personally. Are you gyno prone? Going to get bad acne? You don't know until you try it. You will have plenty of time to improve on this cycle if it isn't what you hoped for. Research, spend some time here. See others trial and error mistakes so you don't have to make them yourself!

Still growin,
    This is the first cycle and the one thing I've learned from this board is that it's all based on what YOU are comfortable with. Since its QV250 I'll probaly run 1.5cc for ten weeks for a first cycle to see how my body deals with it. As you said, I have plenty of time to increase. Maybe I'm too cautious, but then again moderation and information beats making a mistake.......Thanks for you input and I'll start posting results once the cycle begins...One thing this might do is give some newbies another option to follow...that is if it is a productive cylce.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by kazual
    Does anybody else have an response to the test only cycle....don't be shy
    I'd go for the test only cycle. You can gain a lot--especially if its your first cycle AND you have your nutrition, rest and workout habbits in line.

I got good results from my test-only cycle.

I've done a lot of posting on test only cycles (mainly at low doses), but if you chose to use above the levels I started with, you will do at least as well as I did (again--only if the magic 3 are in order: nutrition, rest and workout). Do a search with my name and testosterone and you'll get a lot of info about testosterone-only cycles

Lemme know if you want to discuss it more.

Best of luck.

Thread Information