Getin'Jacked is offline New Member

Advice on cycle #2

What's up bros? First time poster here. I have been lurking for a few months, while I rocked my first cycle, and now I need some advice on my second cycle. My first cycle was 400 mg of Norandren a week for 10 weeks. I put on 25lbs. I am 6'2" and I went from 175 to 200. For my next cycle I would like to get up around 225lbs. but I would also like to harden up. Here's what I was thinking for the cycle.

Wks. 1-10 400mg TT eq
    Wks. 1-10 150mg winny
    Wks. 1-4 250mg Sus
    Wks. 5-10 300mg TT deca

I want to rock the sauce just to get a jump start, and then tone it down to the deca. I would go MWF with the winny, T TH with the EQ and then Sat with the Sauce/Deca. Also I know that I am going to need some extra stuff with this stack (ie. clomid or armidex) but I am not that familiar with that stuff, so any help or suggestions would be great. Thanks for the help.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Umm, you may want to "lurk" some more and do some research while you are at it. Not to be meant as a flame but that cycle is pretty poorly put together bro....4 weeks of sus is not enough, 10weeks of winny is not the best idea for the liver even if it is only 3 days a week...and not being familiar with clomid or arimides???? there is a plethora of information on those two drugs on this site.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Arrow hmmmm

kizer_soce has summed up what I would have told you very well. what was your first cycle???

how old are you
    what is your training experience
    etc.

McBain is offline Member
    Hmmm that cycle is very poorly put together what are your goals? Past experiences with AAS/cycles? Too many unneccesary drugs in there imo. Choose 1 or 2, maybe 3 tops. No more needed really for your 2nd cycle.

Thread Information