beachbod is offline Junior Member

ttokkyo eq 200 vs. QV eq 200

Planning an upcomming bulking cycle and are wondering which type of eq i should use. The two i have access too are ttokkyo eq 200 or QV eq 200. I get them for about the same price. Any suggestions? Thanks bros.

Greek Oak is offline New Member
    get the quality vet....thats what im gunna get this weekend from mexico.....

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    pretty much the same thing ,used both with same resaults.matter or of prefference.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by big N
    pretty much the same thing ,used both with same resaults.matter or of prefference.
    Bingo...

Vaj10 is offline Associate Member
    hey beachbod, id go with the QV like i told you on the phone.. see you in class.

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    I prefer QV over TT but both are basicly the same.

I've used the TT at 400mg/wk and was pleased with my results(being my first cycle). TT tends to underfill their vials though so plan on buying that extra one. I've got QV on order right now. I have yet to hear anything negative about them. Good Luck.

beachbod is offline Junior Member
    How underfilled are we usually talking. I am looking to buy 2 10ml bottles at 200mgs. I am getting them for $125, how many cc's have you seen underfilled?

I originally bought 2 vials. Thats all I needed at 400mg/wk for 10wks. One had about 8.5ml and the other around 9. I had to purchase an extra one to complete my cycle. I've heard them being as low as 8ml. $125 seems a little steep, dude. I could almost buy two for that price.

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by 01dragonslayer
    I originally bought 2 vials. Thats all I needed at 400mg/wk for 10wks. One had about 8.5ml and the other around 9. I had to purchase an extra one to complete my cycle. I've heard them being as low as 8ml. $125 seems a little steep, dude. I could almost buy two for that price.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...derfilled+vial

I'm am not trying to give TT a bad name. It's an excellent product and like I had mentioned I was very pleased with my results. Made me lean and vascular. But I compared my vials and I've seen pictures where they were filled to different levels. TT is inconsistent in filling their vials

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Hey Bro, just thought I'd say that I recently did research on this same topic before I got my gear. I ended up going with QV, not b/c of bad things said about TT. It was just that there were a lot of good things said about QV. I've only had 2 injects so far, so I don't have enough personal experience to pass along.

Exactly, Trimunex. When I first bought my gear QV was barely in the market. There was not enough feedback(opinions). I went with TT b/c of the high mg/ml(alot less injects) and at the time it was one of the best EQ you could buy. Since then QV has made a reputation and I figure "why not"?

bradbuck is offline New Member
    Qv workrd better for me than TT.

Thread Information