J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member

Has any one wrote thier state rep about anabolics?

I'm slowly but defiantly learning more and more about anabolics.

I honestly cannot see a reason why under the recommendations of a doctor that anabolics could not be used for personal use.

If you are training and want to use them. Seems like a doctor could write you up a prescription, for a month’s worth of gear. Then require a check up to get more to ensure your taking the proper steps and precautions.

I'm planning on writing my state rep about this, too see what they have to say.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator

Thumbs up I think that's a great idea. But one thing...

Make sure not to have any gear in your household when you write this letter because they might send the blue over for a little visit, seeing as you are probably the only person to write such a letter. Maybe not, but if you're wanting to legalize AS, then chances are, you use them.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

hahahaha

this is funny.go ahead and write your letter bro.i'll see you on the 10 o'clock news when they show up and confiscate your shit and throw you in jail.you think your ass is sore from a pin now?wait, til big bubba gets ahold of you.i'll hear you screaming from NYC!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    I think this is only a good Idea if you live in Minn. and your rep is Jesse "the body" Ventura. Can you really see all those fat ass congressmen legalizing Anabolic . Not unless they were paid a lot of money. They see it as a drug not an enhancer and would rather legalize pot(not a bad Idea either).

J-Dogg is offline Anabolic Member
    hrm mybe i should just not put a reply address, but i really wanna know what they say. Or mybe i should call them from a pay phone...or email them from a colledge computer. Grrr I hate politicans, thank god they have a short life span (probably wrong of me to say that, its in sarcasim).

I think they probably can find better people for suspects, cause for another 2 months or so they won't find any gear in my house. FBI could go to any pro athleats house or gym and have a much better suspect. If your a pro any thing that requires physical activity and good at it, that should be enough for a warant cause there is a 90% chance your using gear. Shit those pic's that Pete posted of Mike Tyson should be reason enough for a warant.

BTW partyboy I am bubba!

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by J-Dogg
    BTW partyboy I am bubba!
    Does that mean you like to...I get it! I'll be sure not to drop the soap around you.

THE JU-ICE is offline Associate Member
    Like partyboy said, you write that letter with a return address and you'll probably end up losing your cheeks!!!

Thread Information