Trenhead is offline New Member

dbol middle of a cutting cycle ?

i know dbol is not used hardly for cutting and is almost exclusively used to jump start a bulker but i want to throw it in my test prop tren cycle in week 6.
    I will do 50 mg for 4 weeks then continue with the test prop and tren for another 6 weeks for a total of about 16 weeks or until i hit my goal which is 7 %. I know one of the main reasons that dbol isnot used for cutting is because of the bloat issue but i will be combating with a dex and wont the wter come off pretty quick once discontinuing the dbol ? i have heard a few people say they have used dbol or even anadrol to cut before please advise me to how you incorporate this in reagards to the cardio diet and espeacially calories. Would you stay where you were before dbol; drop calories or possibly raise them My goal here is just to add a lile more strength and possibly mass before i start to get real lean and it is no longer possible thanks guys.
    Last edited by Trenhead; 12-01-2007 at 07:42 PM.

Dont do it ....dbol has no buisness in a cutter

are you speaking from personal expierience?

I have used d-bol twice but never in a cutting cycle. It definitly makes me hold hella water and gives me a soft puffy look which is not desirable when cutting but hey if you run a-dex maybe it'll help. But if you theroy behind this is to bulk and cut in the cycle..........good luck

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    I dont see anything wrong with a little dbol . Go for it.

buffgator is offline king of mass
    I used d-bol the first 6 weeks of my current cutting cycle. Make sure you have a good a.i. to keep away estrogen realated fat, and to keep water down. If i take .5mg of arim a day I stay real dry with d-bol.

hey thanks buff gator im glad you replied i saw you said before you have done it. yeah the first time i ran dbol with no ai looked puffy big time people also knew what i was doing cuz of it. but with my calories at 2500 now should i maybe up them to 3000 for those 4 weeks then go back down or keep them steady. im about 10 % now but got a real stubborn fat deposit. do you thunk i will get enough strength and mass from the dbol to make it worth it. was the water retention noticable with a dex and if it was how long did it take to go away after stopping dbol keep i n mind ill be continuing on with prop and tren another 6 7 weeks possibly clen 2 thanks for your help

I would not up your calories, just keep them the same. The d-bol is used in cutting because it is highly anabolic and helps you retain mass. The water retention was not at all noticable taking .5mg of arim a day. After you drop the d-bol you can drop the arim to .5md eod

well if it is only to minimize muscle loss i probaly wont bother i was actuallu looking for a little push in the strength arena and possibly a little muscle even if its just a small amount. cant the prop and tren take care of the muscle loss ? you must be pretty big to have to run that much just not to lose huh? whats your stats ?
    im 6 foot 228 10% and this is my first cutter and first time with tren

Remember when cutting the name of the game is always muscle retention. Gaining muscle is for lean bulk & all out bulking when you are not in a calorie deficet. D-bol will be nothing in comparison to the strength that the tren will give you anyway. I am 6'2" 265lbs at 15%.

Thread Information