Thread: Tren question??

Rugby13 is offline Member

Tren question.....any advise??

I have 28cc's of tren and I was wondering what the appropriate dosage is and for how long I should be on it? What gains can I expect and what exactly will it do for me?
    Thanks.

I didn't find tren on the drug profiles list, that's why I'm asking about it!!

Last edited by Rugby13; 09-06-2002 at 08:14 AM.

I understand it's like Fina....it that true??

adaptations is offline Member
    fina is tren ...Same thing...

what mg/ml ratio is it?

I think it's like 200mg/ml. Ok, obviously not, I'm not fimiliar with tren so I can't say but a friend of mine made it using the kit so how much should it have?
    Last edited by Rugby13; 09-06-2002 at 08:36 AM.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    i dont think it is bro, I think more like 75-100 mg/ml, what r ur stats training exp and so on?

this would be my third cycle. The first was a b-bol/omnadren cycle and I gained 26lbs. From 174 to 200 and my bench went form 300 to 360. Unfortunately I hurt my shoulder playing sport and I had to sit out for 3 months so I lost it all. My second cycle, which I've just finished is a deca cycle and I gained 10 pounds there so I'm up to about 182lbs now. I've been working out solid for 3 years and although I get the AAS I don't start using it till I know exactly what and how it works. That's why I'm asking all these questions. I'll look into the mg/ml today. I friend of mine made it with a kit he bought. He uses it a lot and he's a big mother. What mg/ml should home made tren have and how should I take it?
    Last edited by Rugby13; 09-06-2002 at 09:06 AM.

ok bro well from my experience I would suggest if we are talkin the general kit made fina 1cc per day, for 4 weeks. For sure you are gonna wanna add some test as more than likely you will experience a loss of sex drive for me fina kills it even on high amounts of test. So depending on ur goals really bro, if youu wanna cut look at adding test prop/winnie/eq maybe depending how long ur planning, if you wanna bulk look at adding dbol /enanth/eq maybe fina first 4 weeks with the dbol woould be a great stack, adjust ur diet accordingly of course. I would also suggest to get some bromo depending if you are prone to progesterone side effects. I am sure you know the rules, by the way if you search there is UNTOLD info on fina on this board

peace

Thanks for the help. Would I have gains if I just take the fina and what gains could I expect? I don't have money for anything else right now. I'm just looking to put on hard muscle without the bloated look d-bol gives me. I wanna be hard. I have low BF anyway so just hard quality muscle is what I'm looking for. Will I keep the gains I make?

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    i hate to be the one to say it but 28ccs of fina wont let you have a complete fina cycle.

typically many people dont notice any positive results till week 4.

I thought you shouldn't take it for mre than 4 weeks at a time. that's what the drug profile section said

yeah and like I said if you can function without ur dick or sex drive for the time on then you can try but personally I wouldnt no way. Fina is also not known to give muscle gains alone just good for strength hardening I dont think you will be impressed with fina alone cycle

peace

ok, so if I had to combine it with one other AS it should be test???

i would say so, but thats just me yes test and fina good combination for a cheap cycle if money is tight

what will the difference be in a test/fina cycle or a fina/d-bol cycle. Which will have better quality gains?

CLK Davey is offline Junior Member
    i did a fina./ sustanon /primo cycle which made my body harder than i could imagine. FINA IS THE BOMB, i ran 3/4 of a CC e/d for 8 weeks, im doing my next cycle at 10 weeks with test and EQ..

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I actually finished a cycle of just fina about 6 weeks ago. I rubbed it in my skin using dsmo gel and gained 21 pounds and have'nt lost any yet. Trust me this is very unusual for fina but I had been off the gear for over a year so my body reacted really well with it. I nmy opinion, if your looking for good mass and strength go with d-bol, either way, test or d-bol is good. I'm fixing to sart a fina, test enanthate , EQ cycle. Good luck to ya!

I've heard you can rub it on your skin. How exactly do you do it. Does it matter where you rub it on?

Thread Information