Thread: Propinate

BEGINNER is offline New Member

Propinate

I am starting on a cycle of prop as a prep for my real cycle....should it put any weight on me?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Welcome to AR

Do some more research before you "prep" for a real cycle. Your body will take as a cycle no matter how you look at it. No flame bro but check out the beginner cycles and we'll be happy to help you out bro.

BTW ed shots for a first cycle isn't the greatest idea of prep.

Aragorn

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Why would you ruin your first cycle where gains are at their best by doing a prep cycle (Not sure exactly what that means). If you are ready to do a cycle then do the cycle if you are not then wait.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    a buddy of mine just started a prop only cycle at 100mg ED for at least 4-6 weeks...i'm trying to talk him into making it a real cycle but money is tight for him...i will keep you posted on his results

BEGINNER is offline New Member
    At no point did I ever say this was my frist cycle. I asked if the propiante would put size on me. that's all. thanks

Trapzilla is offline New Member
    well bro it all depens on how much you use, and how many cycles you have done before. If your a juice junky, and only are gonna use 100mg/eod than prob not. I take it you never have used prop. Alot of bros, my self included, think that prop gives better gains then long acting esters. One of the mods here uses prop in almost every cycle, and not a high dose, and gets gains everytime, and loves it. I always feel the prop right away, and the pumps are great. Its a bit more expensive then long ester tests, cause you have to buy more, but i love the stuff.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    personally I disagree prop for me comes nowhere near as good as enanth I make less gains if any, pumps are not great and it doesnt cure fina dick for me! some people may find it different this is just me. I prefer enanth for the Test feeling for sure, by the way ur name is begginer that sorta states it could be ur first cycle and with the questions u asked in that way it would say u have little knowledge. I would suggest some more research too

peace

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I apologize Beginner I should have read the post more carefully. I still am confused as to exactly what a prep cycle is and what its worth to your training might be? What is the strategy you are using so I can try to give a better answer? By the way yes prop can and will put weight on you if done in a high enough dosage.

tommyblue is offline New Member
    Test P is a great test but injections daily are a must, unless you mix with deca or etc. Alone i wouldnt waist my time. Have you friend look into this a bit more. This prep for real cycle is scaring me. The only time you prep like this is if lets say you are coming off of AN50 and are going stright to test En which takes severl days to be present in you body, Then you would take test P 100mg a day for 5-6 days to give the test E to become present. If money is tight then have him go do a dbol only cycle with clomid

babi is offline Associate Member
    i rembember i put like 4-5 lbs after my first shot of prop.i cant guarantee you though that you gonna gain the most on prop than any other steroid but i can defenitily tell you that is a very good choice to make if you are a first timer.dont need ed shots either eod will do a begginer just fine

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by BEGINNER
    At no point did I ever say this was my frist cycle. I asked if the propiante would put size on me. that's all. thanks
    Your user name is "BEGINNER". So why should we not conclude that this is your first cycle? You are also asking questions that are easy to find answers to if you do any research at all. Just an observation.

Thread Information