bulletproof is offline Banned

Check out my cycle

Winny week 1-5 50mg ed
    Fina Week 1-5 112mg ED
    T-200 Week 1-5 300mg week

Is it ok to run fina that high every day?

still growin is offline Member
    Personally I don't like it, and I think others will agree. Run the test longer! It is a low dose to start. try something like this:

1-10 t200 300mg week(I'd go 400)
    1-5 fina 112mg ed
    6-10 winny 50mg ed

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    If you switch the t200 for some prop you will be okay....other than that you may want to rethink your design

McBain is offline Member
    I'd run it for at least 6 weeks and I'd drop the winny.

Something like
    100mg prop eod week 1-6
    75mg fina eod week 1-6
    So you can mix the shots, although fina is best take ED.

I'd get some bromo on hand just in case, some nolv on hand just in case, run some femara or armidex at low dosage to keep estrogen in check and some finastride to protect prostate and hair. If you are really prone to hairloss maybe get some spiro too. And obviously clomid post cycle. You _may_ want some HCG too for post cycle because you may get shut down pretty hard, but I guess that is up to you. Everyone is different is how hard they get shut down, and how much you weigh will make a difference how hard the drugs effect you too.
    Last edited by McBain; 09-07-2002 at 02:56 PM.

bulletproof is offline Banned
    I want to cut up though. Is this not a good cycle to get my bf% down?

it is good but the the test will take 2-3 weeks to kick in and by then you will be just about ending your cycle. Switch to prop and shoot ed with the fina, keep the winny and you will have a nice cycle on your hands.

McBain is offline Member
    If you are cutting I would just say maybe run fina/test to prevent catabolism and you can gain some muscle as well if you eat healthy. I don't see why you'd want the winny in there, seems like a waste to me...

Originally posted by McBain
    If you are cutting I would just say maybe run fina/test to prevent catabolism and you can gain some muscle as well if you eat healthy. I don't see why you'd want the winny in there, seems like a waste to me...
    Not a flame bro but it is apparent you have never run winny and fina together.

McBain is offline Member
    You are correct, and I don't take it as a flame at all. Enlighten me, I'm here to learn Not meant to be sarcastic at all bro, I seriously don't see why throwing the winny in would make much of a benefit when compared to the added risks with throwing more drugs in. I'd rather just increase the test a bit, but please explain your reasoning.

I mean here is my reasoning. Basically cutting has more to do with diet than anything else, no one will disagree there. Basically the AAS are just there to prevent the loss of muscle. I just don't see why he needs that many drugs to simply prevent the loss of muscle. Fina is known to be very anti-catabolic. I am not contending that winny isn't a great cutting drug, but I just don't see the point in that many drugs when DIET is going to have more to do with it than anything else. But that's just my opinion and I'd love to hear more opinions because like I said I'm here to learn.
    Last edited by McBain; 09-07-2002 at 11:11 PM.

Originally posted by McBain
    You are correct, and I don't take it as a flame at all. Enlighten me, I'm here to learn Not meant to be sarcastic at all bro, I seriously don't see why throwing the winny in would make much of a benefit when compared to the added risks with throwing more drugs in. I'd rather just increase the test a bit, but please explain your reasoning.

I mean here is my reasoning. Basically cutting has more to do with diet than anything else, no one will disagree there. Basically the AAS are just there to prevent the loss of muscle. I just don't see why he needs that many drugs to simply prevent the loss of muscle. Fina is known to be very anti-catabolic. I am not contending that winny isn't a great cutting drug, but I just don't see the point in that many drugs when DIET is going to have more to do with it than anything else. But that's just my opinion and I'd love to hear more opinions because like I said I'm here to learn.
    You are correct and I agree with you 1000% on the diet issue. But I have run fina with and without winny and the synergestic effects of the two drugs together is nothing short of amazing. Yes it is putting alot into your body but I find that with the two together you can, I hate to say EASILY b/c I am probably an exception rather than the rule, put on muscle (a good amount) and shed bodyfat at the same time. There is a study I remember reading a while back I think on Animals board about stanazolol increasing the effectiveness of the drugs you took it with, I will go over there today and look around for it. Was a good thread with alot of good info on it. In short my reasoning is this....pretty much EVERYONE would like to put on muscle even when dropping fat and from my experience this combination has done it for me. Of course prop and fina is an amazing duo as well so really I think great results could be achieved either way, I just like the winny with it, lol.

Thread Information