Jarod is offline Associate Member

Need Info On Injecting Into Bicep

I NEED INFO ON INJECTING INTO BICEP...ANYONE WHO HAS DONE IT OR KNOWS SOMEONE WHO HAS...

McBain is offline Member
    EDIT: Took out the website not sure if I can post it or not. Biceps hurt, start off at .5cc's first time (per bicep). Then up to 1cc the time after. If you do 1cc your first time you may be in a lot of pain.
    Last edited by McBain; 09-07-2002 at 04:28 PM.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro, just a heads up but I'm not sure if we're even allowed to post up this site anymore. Keep all A/S related sites to pm's so things don't get sticky for AR.

Aragorn

Epic01 is offline Junior Member
    i inject 1cc of fina in biceps, let me tell ya the first time hurt like a bitch for about 3 days. but it gets a little less painfull each time.

LookingtoCut is offline Associate Member
    I injected 1cc of Winny during my cycle into my Bi's.......

NO PAIN AT ALL, Shots were perfect.....I loved BICEP shots....

And, it was my FIRST cycle, so dont worry!!!!!

I used 25gx5/8" ...........good luck

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Just go nice and slow, there seem to be more nerve endings in the biceps. I usually flex, find the peak, straighten and relax my arm, then slowly push the pin in about 3/4 inch. I use a 23g pin but 25g would be more comfortable. Make sure to aspirate and depress the plunger very slowly as well.

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I love bicep injects they are easy and kinda fun, (fun??? am I sick or what)? It did hurt the first couple of times I did it a few hours and days afterward. This is mostly because the bicep has less density than most larger muscles and is somewhat softer. However, over time, it get's better. I love them... that and calf injects. my second most fav.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Do as Pete suggested flex the arm and make a note of where the veins are.You will be injecting in either the outer or the inner head so make sure you do both.

I used a 26g 18mm and that was perfect for the job.I have injected upto 2cc in the bicep with no problems and have injected eq,eth and winny.Inject it slowly and before you push the needle in just put a small drop of oil on the injection site and this will make the needle slide in very very easily.

The next day you will feel a tightness in the biceps but I ALWAYS trained mine straight after the inject the pump was unreal and it felt like the muscle was about to rip through the skin.

Go off and enjoy!

Lethalius is offline Junior Member
    Injecting into my biceps has become a standard for me now- I also do delts and quads. I think 1CC per bicep is probably okay, even for a beginner as long as you go slow and watch for veins. Definitely aspirate no matter where you inject. I love a 25g x 1" for Deca or Test en
    and go in 85% of the needle. I am just a newbie and have done approximately 13 total shots between quads, delts and biceps in my 1st cycle. I drew blood once when aspirating for a biceps shot- so yes hitting a vein can and eventually will happen to us all. I just pulled out and did it over. That's why aspirating is not an option- it's a must.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Bi's are my favorite spot. I put in 2cc's w/ no problem now. Make sure to massage it throughout the day.

Thread Information