thegame01 is offline Member

you can confess ,we are all familly here

read this study LMAO and thought i would post it .Thats what is said about juice . WTF , what a bunch of idiots ."i have been raped so i will inject roids hehe. there was tons of other negative things about AS ,some true but most of it was this kind of crap.

Some people who abuse steroids to boost muscle size have experienced physical or sexual abuse. They are trying to increase their muscle size to protect themselves. In one series of interviews with male weightlifters, 25 percent who abused steroids reported memories of childhood physical or sexual abuse, compared with none who did not abuse steroids. In a study of women weightlifters, twice as many of those who had been raped reported using anabolic steroids and/or another purported muscle-building drug, compared to those who had not been raped. Moreover, almost all of those who had been raped reported that they markedly increased their bodybuilding activities after the attack. They believed that being bigger and stronger would discourage further attacks because men would find them either intimidating or unattractive.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    hell, has nothing to do with wanted to be the best you can be, we must all be abused and mental to take juice.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Rumor has it that people who conduct idiotic studies that are not based in reality have a 100% ratio of blowing goats. The goats have reported no ill side effects.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator

Arrow well did you know that

86.53% of all statistics are made up on the spot

did ya know this?? did ya?

Flaco is offline Associate Member
    Good one Rickson

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    i do not want to see the goat blowing study or pics
    maybe they will blow the goat and it will feel violated and hitting up the farmer for juice

Grant is offline Member
    why don't the violated just buy a gun? cheaper than AS, thats for sure!

projectsherv is offline Associate Member
    I wonder what kind of moron wrote that stupid ass bull.

Commander_Bash is offline Junior Member
    Rumor has it that people who conduct idiotic studies that are not based in reality have a 100% ratio of blowing goats. The goats have reported no ill side effects. <<< LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    That was so funny LOLOL

McBain is offline Member
    I don't know, while I've never been physically abused or sexually abused I can see that. It makes sense I mean. A lot of people start lifting because they feel inferior, want to get back at a bully or get a girl. All basically come back to the inferiority complex. Now I'm not saying all lifters or juicers have these reasons as their basis for carrying out these activities. I'm just saying it makes sense what thegame said. I mean if you get beat at basketball and you are upset, you practice and get better so you don't get beat again.....if you get beatup, you get stronger or learn to fight so it doesn't happen again. That's just logic imo.

thegame01 is offline Member
    hey mcbain you mentioned in there " what the game said makes sense"
    dont forget i am only quoting this off a medical site i was on the other day. I dont agree with the statement that i quoted .

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Diesel

Did you know that 99.99% of bb's eat Chicken?
    Chicken causes a chemical imbalance in your brain when it is consumed in large amounts.
    The Chemical imbalance makes a voice in your head saying "You need to take steroids ."

D
    i always wondered where that little voice came from, and why it always happened to chime in after i ate my chicken breasts.......of course now that im on cycle, the voice dosent come as often any more, but when it does its much LOUDER.............

peace bb79

trimunex is offline Senior Member

Chicken causes a chemical imbalance in your brain when it is consumed in large amounts.
    The Chemical imbalance makes a voice in your head saying "You need to take steroids ."

D
    UMMM...Chicken!

McBain is offline Member
    OK, so what are the statistics of those that have been abused that are not on juice? Or even weight train?
    The stats they stated may be right. They are just way out of context.

How many women in self defense class have been raped or molested?

D
    Hahaha. Guess I responded without thinking that much about the statement. Don't poke fun at the sleep deprived student

Arnold_Is_God is offline Junior Member
    i got into lifting because i was 5'8" 100lbs....AHHHH, now i am 5'8" 140. I did it mostly out of fear because i stood up for myself and got my ass kicked, and im trying my hardest to not let that happen again

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    What is the point of this anyway?

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

there may be some validity to this...

when i was 8 i sat on my bike but forgot that i took my banana seat off!!!!!!ever since then i have been interested in building size so as not to be anally raped by bicycles in my adult life

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by thegame01
    I dont agree with the statement that i quoted .
    Why dont you agree? All it says is that lifters who have been abused are more likely touse steroids . It does not say anything about anybody who has used gear being abused....or anything similar (some people seem to think that it does). Kinda weird how that article extract has been taken the srong way.........

all joking aside

that is like saying all strippers were abused as a child and that's why they show their tits for cash. that always comes up when people think of strippers.maybe they just want to be skanks for cash.nothing wrong w/ that, but the abuse thing doesn't jive w/ me.i know a bunch opf strippers and they weren't abused.so why do guys who want to improve their physiques have to be these insecure, abused guys?

Imnotdutch is offline Junior Member

Re: all joking aside

Originally posted by partyboynyc
    that is like saying all strippers were abused as a child and that's why they show their tits for cash. that always comes up when people think of strippers.maybe they just want to be skanks for cash.nothing wrong w/ that, but the abuse thing doesn't jive w/ me.i know a bunch opf strippers and they weren't abused.so why do guys who want to improve their physiques have to be these insecure, abused guys?
    Wow misinterpretation at its finest!

The article does not say anything about ALL users being abused in some way. All it says is that a higher proportion of users have been when compared to those that dont use.

Or to use your analogy, a higher proportion of strippers have been abused than the general public. But not all strippers have been abused.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Well the reason this got my ire has mostly to do with the fact that this study (and admittedly we don't have the entire study here) seems to have no control measures. How many men were interviewed that used steroids and had childhood memories of sexual/physical abuse? How many who didn't were interviewed? What were the questions asked? What constitutes sexual or physical abuse? Were they all from the same area? What is the percentage of Sexual or physical abuse in that area? Are these the writers conclusions?

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    It's true,
    While comeing out of the gym at the age of 5 one Saturday afternoon, I was raped by 3 women areobic intstructors. The expereince was one that I still rememeber to this day and to tell the truth, I still get x-mas cards from them every year! And yeah, while those fine ass babes were haveing their way, I said right then and there that I was going to start up a cycle as soon as I got the cash. Must have saved my lunch money for months! Of course it was only because I wanted the expereince to happen again and more frequently! LOL
    Tobey
    Last edited by Tobey; 09-08-2002 at 06:26 PM.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    lol at this post

tobey you poor thing!!!

it must have taken years of counselign to get over such a traumatic experience!!!!i feel for you, really i do,hahaha.
    my experience just left me w/ mongoose tattoo'd on my prostate

Thread Information