flywytegye is offline Junior Member

help, losing gains ON cycle

I am currently on a deca /d-bol stack. I ran the dbol for the 1st 4 wks, and the deca for about 7-8 wks now. My cycle will end next week. I made good gains, put on about 10 lbs solid, maintained my 7.5 % BF. I weighed beginning of last week, last weekend, then a few days ago. I have lost almost 8 lbs in less than 2 wks!!! My diet has stayed the same. I eat about 3500 solid calories plus a 1,500 in protein/gainer shakes. I get a good 350 grams of protein per day. The only thing I can think of is that I have been slacking on H2O intake the last week or so. maybe down to half a gallon per day, which b-4 I drank at least 1.5 G per day. I had a lot of stuff going on to where I just couldn't keep up w/ everything such as emotional probs, school, work, etc. Well, I upped my water intake again a few days ago, so I will weigh myself again middle of next week to see if I'm starting to hold that water again--I'm sure my prob will be determined then. well, anyone w/ feedback, please reply. ALSO...could I get back on d-bol for a few weeks starting monday? would this help me out in gaining back all those fluids? If so, do I still start clomid 3 wks after end of deca, that is if i carry out the dbol another week or 2 past the deca?

I'm bumping this. someone has to know something.

dacgator is offline New Member
    bump

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    My guess is your Deca isn't legit.... Since you went off the D-bol after the 4th week and you didn't gain anymore weight even with your diet being in check chances are your Deca is fake.... That's the only thing that makes sense with you're losing your gains so quickly just like you would on a D-bol only cycle....

Hey buff, that is what most peeps would say, and that actually crossed my mind. But I picked the stuff up down south, myself. It was TT w/ shrink wrap, hologram, TT flip top, etc. Also, I bought some TT winny and I think it was EQ also made by TT, that I hooked a couple of my boys up w/ back home, and they are getting great gains. I bought at least 3 different TT products at the same store, same batch and everything. The shop is petty legit, it's small and they have everything. I dunno. I'll bump it again.

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    I don't know what to tell you then brother, besides bumping up your calories next time by at least 1,000 a day and see what happens then....

Thread Information