mlb47 is offline New Member

dbol and nolvadex dosage

I am soon going to be running a 600 mg/ week cycle of t200 for 10 weeks with dbol for the first 6-8 but i am not sure what the proper dosage should be for the dbol. What do u guys think? I weigh 190 and this is my first time using dbol and my second cycle. My first was 400 mg/w t200 for 8 weeks. Also since i had signs of gyno last cycle so i will be running nolvadex all the way through my cycle. what is the proper dosage for that?

BALLS DEEP is offline New Member
    I HEARD THAT NOVIDEX DOES BLOCK THE RECEPTORS FROM ESTOGEN BUT I'F YOUR TAKIN ALOT OF JUICE THE NOVELDEX WILL BE OVERCOME....I HEARD PROVIRON AND LIQIDEX IS THE WAY TO GO IT STOPS THE ESTROGEN FROM AROMITIZING INTO ESTROGEN.... BUT HEY I'M NO EXPERT THATS JUST WHAT I'VE HEARD

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Alright bro, for a second cycle I wouldn't recommend going with dbol for 6-8 weeks. Not 'cause it'll hurt you but because you haven't used it yet. Be conservative with the dosage and go with 25-30mg ed for 4 weeks. As for the nolv I'll let someone else get that one.

Aragorn

4plates is offline Banned
    dont use the nov unless you start to get signs of gyno,itchy ,burning nipples are red flags.
    if you get signs run the nov at 40 mg ed until signs stop then run it 20 mg ed for duration.i like to use 80 mg for the first few days to get the ball rolling!

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    There you go bro...4plates answered that second question. You're all set now.

Aragorn

thanks boys that's exactly what i needed

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    I always run nolva @ 20mg/ed when taking d-bol, but I am prone to gyno. When I stop the d-bol, I stop the nolva about a week later. Then I dont use it again unless I get gyno symptoms which usually dont happen until the end of my cycle!

solid-d is offline Member
    I just came off a cycle of t200 at 600mg for 10 weeks..I also had 3 weeks of dbol at 35mg a day, and didnt gain any weight after the first 7-10 days. That is why I stopped at the end of my 3rd week, there was no point.. I didnt even get the gaines I was looking for.. Infact, 2 weeks after last shot(today) I am only up 3lbs, but am stronger, and alot more ripped..I lost some water this week, but am now riper..Strenght is still where I left off, bench is 35lbs higher..

Thats a big suprise you didnt gain anything off 600 mg since t200 puts on mass. I gained 25 lbs by my 8th week on T. Are you sure your gear was legit?

Thread Information