Thread: Yooooo

Bigj5103 is offline New Member

Cool Yooooo

Any ever hear EQ 200mgs or is it fake. I wanna take deca 300 and eq 200 and maybe some dbols. I'm afraid of the balding, i need something to prvent hair from falling out or stop DHT. My hair is not bad but i have bad genetics in that area and dont want to lose my hair from juicing too much....

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Yes, there are several versions of 200mg EQ. But why are you running deca and EQ together? They are VERY similarly structured.

I'm looking for mild steriods i'm not taking any more tests i'm sticking with deca , eq, primobolan depot and maybe maybe some dbols not too many of them... U think that would be a waste deca and eq combined, i seen stack cycles with the both of them....

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

Hey Pete

You are right about the eq and deca being similiar but there were a few people on this board that done a similiar cycle such as his but had test in it and had great results but Im fixing to do a cycle that will look like this very very soon

russian dbols 35 mg ed 5 weeks
    Tokkyo deca 450mg wk/8 weeks
    tokkyo EQ 200mg a week for 8 weeks but 400mg a week from week 9-16
    t200 400mg week 1-16

I havent seen anyone that has done this cycle yet so i will let ya know how it is and if it is a good stack, can we please name this stack after my name, hows this sound ;TKAR=The Kick Ass Ranger stack.

I wanted to take deca 300, 300mgs a week, eq 200 mgs a week both for 8weeks and take 20mgs dbols every other day for 2 weeks, after 4 week take primobolan depot.... what u think??? what can i take for the hair, i heard about avacor is that shit bullshit or for real anybody tried it yet????

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    Big J

What are your goals bro! and what are your stats. Recomending a cycle without knowing all the fact is not good. Your profile says you are 6' 2" at 160lb If this is true you will have to have your diet worked out before you cycle.

Im not sure about the hair but in my opnion i would run the Eq longer than 8 weeks cause it took about the 7th week of my cyle when i noticed a change in the apperance of my body. I would have enough deca to run at least 400mg for 8 weeks ,run eq 200mg from week1-8 then up it to 400mg from week9-12 ,test at 400 mg a week from week 1-12 oh yea if your gonna jump start your cycle with dbol do it for at least 4 weeks. It would be a good idea to have liquidex or armidex in that cycle too plus have nolv's on hand just in case and for sure have Clomids cause youll need them for sure 3 weeks after your last injection clomids should be ran like this 300mg day 1 100 mg 10 days and 50mg 10 days which would amount to 36 50mg clomids.

well i'm 6'2 160lbs looking to get to 190lbs with no test at all. I dont have an exact diet but i have something good in mind with high protein and carbs. Deca eq dbols and primobolan depot

tommyblue is offline New Member
    Bro im not sure about your cycle at all Deca and EQ are both great with Dbol but why both at same time, Stack the deca with 250mg of test and 30 mg dbol daily save eq foe cutting cycle later.

Originally posted by tommyblue
    Bro im not sure about your cycle at all Deca and EQ are both great with Dbol but why both at same time, Stack the deca with 250mg of test and 30 mg dbol daily save eq foe cutting cycle later.
    Theres nothing wrong with the dbol /eq/deca /test cycle cause I know a few people that have done this cycle minus the dbol and had very good results and also I recommecnd atleast 400mg of test a week and thats from my experience plus I had some bros that started a cycle with only 200mg of test a week with dbol and they did not keep up with our other bros that were at 400mg of test in their cycle. I have done a eq/test/winny cycle and loved it but i think my dbol/eq/deca/test cycle will be kickass cause I will be bloat from the deca and dbol but will start to get more hard and vascular with the eq. I will let you all know how this cycle is when Im done.

Thats the thing i'm looking to take any test at all. Side effects are too harsh and depressing and it will make me go bald. Thats why i wanna take eq deca and dbols, and the dbols are going to be very limited on the cycle

Thread Information