latasaurus is offline Junior Member

when to start taking arimidex

i am prone to getting gyno .i have a small lump under my left nipple and dont want it getting any worse.i have 30 arimidex and 50 nolvadex 20.how would you take these on this cycle.

wks 1-10 400mg eq
    wks 1-3 primoteson 250mg
    wks4-6 sustanon 250mg
    wks 1-6 finaplix 90mg dmso
    androgen doses are low because i am afraid of the gyno getting worse.i dont want it to become noticable.i am also an easy gainer .and for anyone who says that low doses of test wont give you gyno i got this little bit off
    wks 1-8 deca 400mgs
    wks1-6 200 mgs t 200
    AND I TOOK NOLVADEX AND CLOMID. BOTH PERSCRIPTION???
    any any help would be appreciated .thanks guys
    Last edited by latasaurus; 09-08-2002 at 10:05 AM.

still growin is offline Member

Re: when to start taking arimidex

androgen doses are low because i am afraid of the gyno getting worse.i dont want it to become noticable.i am also an easy gainer .and for anyone who says that low doses of test wont give you gyno i got this little bit off
    wks 1-8 deca 400mgs
    wks1-6 200 mgs t 200
    AND I TOOK NOLVADEX AND CLOMID. BOTH PERSCRIPTION???
    any any help would be appreciated .thanks guys [/B][/QUOTE]

Sounds like it was caused by the deca! Progesterone gyno. Nolvadex and arimidex won't do shit for this. In your current cycle, looks like fina could be causing it! You need Bromocriptine! Can't tell you were to get it, but I know it is hard as hell to find!

not on yet just a precaution . thanks though .i'm also not sure about the fina what do ya'll think .and i'm not gonna bake it down.
    Last edited by latasaurus; 09-08-2002 at 10:09 AM.

still growin is offline Member
    I hear running winny with deca and mabey even fina will help to prevent gyno as well. Winny fights for the same receptors as progesterone, and won't let as much build up. I am not 100% positive as I have never had a gyno prob, so ask around

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it does sounds like you are prone more to progesterone, did u take anything else along with the deca ?? when u got the problem last time?? If you didnt then I would get bromo run it 1.25mg in the am and 1.25mg pm along side the fina. If you used some estrogen aromatising aas then I would run the armidex AND keep nolva on hand. For someone who is prone to gyno it can start within 7-10 days of starting a long acting ester even. I would start the dex at the start along with the test

peace

anybody else want to comment ?

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    I would run the arimdex from day 1 and follow what OJ said it makes sense.

Shine is offline New Member
    Add Winny ed/50mg for the rest of your cycle, and if you can find it aromasin , and if not arimidex like the guys said. You might wan't to back off on the fina a while to let things clear with the anti-e's
    Start on the Nolvadex at 20mg/ed since it's a competetive inhibitor of aromatase binding estrogen in the breast. (Blocks estro at the site) Take Nolva until symptons clear, Nolva has a proven track record of curing gyno but only if it has not yet become fiborus.

Best Regards. Shine.
    Last edited by Shine; 09-08-2002 at 06:35 PM.

Thread Information