H BOMB is offline Senior Member

A cycle for the fall??

What's up fellas. I just wanted to say before i ask my ? that this board is great and thanks to all who has helped me before. through this board and you guys i have designed a cycle that i would like to try. Any sugg or opinions would be greatly welcomed.

in case it helps i'll list my stats. age 23/ ht 5'10/ wt 183/waist 31-32/body fat ??

My cycle is as follows

week 1-7 anavar 20mg/day

week 1-7 primo depot 200mg

week 8-9 clen 4-8 pills ed

was thinking of using hcg or clomid but not sure which one or the amount or which week to start it.
    Any sugg would be great. Thanks fellas!!

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    First what are your goals for this cycle?if its size don't expect much .primo and anavar are two good anabolics but you could get more bang for your buck with 400 mgs of deca or eq.if its size you want i would definately throw at least 200 mgs of test in with it.if this is your first cycle though you might not want to stack but one or two types of steroid together .an androgen(test ,dball,sust etc,) and an anabolic (deca ,equipoise ,primo).also 200 mgs of primo isn't much at least 300 ,and milligram for milligram deca is a much stronger anabolic but has a tendancy to have a few more possible sides.still a better choice if the goal is to gain.but at 400 mgs the goo outwieghs the bad on side .
    i would also do no less than 10 weeks on anabolics because it takes more time to see the results.the muscle you gain is all quality and you will most likley keep it after discontinuation of the steroid.but personally i would hold off on the juice till your atleast 200lbs .eat alot train hard and get rest.you can achieve this without the juice.
    lat

thank you. my goals are to gain maybe 5lb get strong and get lean. i was 200 and did deca and winny with clen at the end and got strong as shit and leaned out to 183. i no your suppose to gain weight but people said i look bigger now. it could be because i'm leaner? what did you think about the clomid or hcg . later

i would save it you probably won't need it .primobolan and anavar really don't have much effect on the bodies endogenous test levels .i'd save them for when you do a cycle with heavy androgens.imo 5 pounds isnt worth the money,injections,or possible harm to the body.anavar and primo used the way you want to are great for sparing muscle while on a precontest diet but not to put on wieght. i would just save it .its close to winter do a good bulk cycle because when you are all done you'll be lucky to have a good 10 to 12 lbs of quality muscle anyway(after the bloat is gone).save the primo and anavar for the spring or precontest.no offense but are your legs in proportion to your upperbody this might be why you look bigger than your bodywieght would suggest.
    Last edited by latasaurus; 09-08-2002 at 12:50 PM.

Tarzan is offline Associate Member
    I pesonaly don't like this cycle. I like to use test as a base for all cycles.
    Also 20mg Anavar in my view is not enough for any size or strenth gain. I would run 40mg minimum. I like primo for bridging but never got real good results using it by its self. Like latasaurus sugested I would use EQ if you want good lean mass gains. And add a little winny at the end to harden up. You don't nee hcg for this cycle, but clomid is a must after.

Good luck Bro!

thank you guys your opinions are imp to me. in answer to your ?? lat. you see where i live the winter is my season to be lean and ripped. in the summer when it is very fucking hot i hide in the gym and sleep to try and get as big as i can. and about my legs if anything they are bigger compared to my upper body. i wish my upper would grow like my legs. i have to go light on legs or else my jeans don't fit.

hey tarzan, you said clomid is a must after. how much a day and when would you use it weeks 9-11??

150 a day wk1 100 wk 2 50 wk 3

clomid in week 1-3?? i remember you guys saying to use clomid at the end of the cycle?????

no at the end for three weeks depending on what you take.

thanks bro

Thread Information