Big Rush is offline The Juice Man

After much thought, here is what I came up with...

my finalized cycle to begin at the end of Sept.:

1-12 (TT) Enanthate 400mg
    1-12 (TT or QV)EQ 400mg
    1-7 Fina 71.25mgED
    13-15 (QV) Prop 100mg ED
    15-17 Clomid
    L-dex throughout
    Nolva on hand

well, what do you all think? i decided to kickstart with Fina just because i can't wait to try it...and i'll end with prop to tide me over in that 3 week gap between last injection of enanthate/EQ and Clomid therapy...thoughts, suggestions?

McBain is offline Member
    Looks pretty good. I'd run an anti-e and finastride throughout the entire cycle personally and might want to have HCG on hand just in case you get shut down real hard. Other than that looks tastey

Originally posted by McBain
    Looks pretty good. I'd run an anti-e and finastride throughout the entire cycle personally and might want to have HCG on hand just in case you get shut down real hard. Other than that looks tastey
    I'll just run L-dex at .5mg ED throughout Clomid...Nolva on hand just in case...call me a newbie, but what is "Finastride"???

forgot to mention i have plenty of ALA, milkthistle, cranberry pills, and saw palmetto...at what doses would you all recommend i run these at with this particular cycle?

ALA- 1000mg for first week, 500mg ED throughout
    MilkThislte-1000mg ED
    SawPalmetto-3600mg ED
    Cranberry-3.8g ED (while on Fina), 1.9g ED throughout
    MultiVitamin-2 ED
    1 gallon+ water ED
    Last edited by Big Rush; 09-08-2002 at 03:19 PM.

4plates is offline Banned
    hey bro good to see you decided on what to do and it looks good
    milk thistle and ala i like to run 1000 mg ed,but i dont see anything in your cycle calling for them!
    the cranberry should be good while on tren ,i would even get some juice(oceanspray etc..) it will help douch out your kidneys from the tren.
    the saw palmetto im not too familiar with but im sure it says on the bottle,good luck bro,even know you wont need it!

thanks 4plates and mcbain! what does everyone else think?

Originally posted by 4plates
    the saw palmetto im not too familiar with but im sure it says on the bottle,good luck bro,even know you wont need it!
    it says take 4 900mg pills ED...3600mg ED??? what is everyone's experience with this?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks very good to me BR! If it were me I would start with the prop and finish with the tren simply because the tren is a more noticable boost. So by running it at the end of the cycle it will re-boot everything as your cycle is winding down. However, it looks good the way it is as well. Great work on planning things out brother!!

thanks pete, you know i think i will take your advice about using fina at the end...i am just so damn anxious though! still not sure if i even want to throw the prop in or not?!?!?!

would it be a waste to just run the prop for the gap of time between last test/eq injection and clomid therapy?

4plates is offline Banned
    its a good idea to fill the gap with prop!
    actually if you take petes advice and run it at the end ,the two will compliment each other ,and i think make for a better cycle
    your just going to have to hang in the beginning,but i think it will pay off
    1-12 (TT) Enanthate 400mg
    1-12 (TT or QV)EQ 400mg
    8-15 Fina 71.25mgED
    13-15 (QV) Prop 100mg ED
    clomid 3 days out
    if you cant wait for results go with dbol or drol wk 1-4(i would)

McBain is offline Member
    I would drop the saw palmetto and just go with the finastride. I mean you do need DHT. Maybe 1mg eod throughout of finastride. Just get the 5mg pills and chop them up. I got impatient chopping them up into 5 equal pieces so I just did 4 instead (so it came out to 1.25mg eod).

I like the idea of running the test prop and fina together at the end. Maybe run some prop at the beginning and end?

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    br,
    youve got my pm on this, if theres anything else you need, dont hesitate to let me know...........

peace bb79

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

looks solid my friend

i like it i like it!!!looks real good to me

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Hey Big cycle looks really really good bro. On the Milk Thistle and ALA's, they are great, but I dont' think you need to go so heavy. I mean you are running alot of gear here, but no serious 17AA's. I mean take them, but I see no need to dose up so heavy on them. T200, and EQ both aren't as bad on the liver as 17AA's. Overall cycle looks great... I think you will see some awesome gains with this cycle.

thanks for the advice everyone...sicilian, you are probably right on not having to dose the sup's so high, but i like to be as cautious as possible bro.

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    Thats an awesome cycle bro. I hope to be starting something simliar soon. Good luck.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    as i said in pm
    like what pete and 4 plates said
    jump start with dbol and do prop and fina at end

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Got to agree with prop and fina at the end deal. Since the fina starts to kick in early you don't want to fuck with your sex drive for the first few weeks waiting for the t200 to start working it's magic.

I would do 1-12 T200/EQ
    9-15 fina
    13-15 prop

Run the arimidex throughout as you said but make sure it carries into and through clomid therapy as well.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    stick with TT, IMO tornel t200 sucks ass.

im goin qv or tt test next go. i have really felt nothing but being hornier more often. lol, and when im horny all the time anyway...well u get the idea.

looks great bro, these guys already told u everything u need to know. ur ready bro.

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    Looks good BR again i would agree with the guys who say run the prop and fina together

No need to hit the antioxdiants so hard unless you will add d-bol to the start of the cycle

Do as KS said with the arimidex and run it till the end of the clomid.it worked really well for me

i can't thank everyone enough! my workout partner happens to have a bottle of reforvit he will sell me, so i will add that:

1-4......Reforvit b (d-bol) 25mg ED
    1-12.....Enanthate 400mg
    1-12.....EQ 400mg
    8-15 ....Fina 71.25mgED
    13-15...Prop 100mg ED
    clomid 3 days out
    L-dex run throughout at .5mg ED

oh ya, i'm soooo ready! i plan on starting after my last "blow-out" at the allman bro's concert in atlanta on sept. 20th...

QUOTE]Originally posted by Big Rush
    I can't thank everyone enough! My workout partner happens to have a bottle of reforvit he will sell me, so I will add that:

1-4......Reforvit b (d-bol) 25mg ED
    1-12.....Enanthate 400mg
    1-12.....EQ 400mg
    8-15 ....Fina 71.25mgED
    13-15...Prop 100mg ED
    clomid 3 days out
    L-dex run throughout at .5mg ED

oh ya, i'm soooo ready! i plan on starting after my last "blow-out" at the allman bro's concert in atlanta on sept. 20th...
    [/QUOTE]

Well bro I have to say all the advice here IMHO is great here are my thoughts:

As PAPAPUMP said fuck brovel I would stick with TT or QV which ever you can get..

Fina and prop only thing I can say that would make it better is adding winny!

Okay IMHO this is how I would run this cycle with the compounds you chose.

1-6......Reforvit b (d-bol) 25mg ED…..Not the best form of dbol but I think 6 weeks is better.
    1-8.....Enanthate 400mg…. Will still be in you until weeks 9-10
    1-10.....EQ 400mg…love EQ..Raises red blood cells and makes my hunger go crazy for food!

Now you have front loaded and test is running well in your system by now.

8-15 ....Fina 71.25mgED
    10-15...Prop 100mg ED…I feel for solid gains drop the enan sooner and pick up with the prop longer with fina and winny is great !
    8-15 winny 50mg Ed or Eod…depends on your cash flow? But winny..tren …and prop…are my all time favorite right now !!!!
    week 15 hcg 500IU..If you are concerned with atrophy or very low test production
    Then:
    Clomid 3 days out…..100 mg/day for next week after HCG
    Then go to 50mg per day and taper off.

L-dex run throughout at .5mg ED…..Shouldn’t need Nov or prov but never hurts to have them hand IMHO.

Some do not like HCG but I happen to like it and always run the liq a few weeks past my cycle! Even after clomid therapy.

I know this is a great change but you, I think said, you wanted solid gains from our emails so this is how I would run it…again just IMHO so all others feel free to question what I have suggested….

Peace..PA

hell ya, been waitn' on your reply PA! so, why exactly should i cut the enanthate short? i know it will still be in my system after week 8, but is it bad to run it up to week 10 and then start prop??? and why not run EQ an extra two weeks, i will have more than enough??? i just love the feeling of EQ bro, and i wasn't completely satisifed on my last cycle (9 weeks of EQ)... oh ya, you got mail bro!

Nathan is offline Retired Moderator
    Everything looks great bro. I'd run fina all the way through personally. Just finishing 12 weeks or fina straight with no problems and I was taking 100mg ED then 112.5 mg ED. Happy growing. Be on the lookout for gyno. A heavier dose of L-dex wouldn't hurt if you can afford it and so would some bromo. I greatly enjoy that stuff.

Originally posted by Nathan
    Everything looks great bro. I'd run fina all the way through personally. Just finishing 12 weeks or fina straight with no problems and I was taking 100mg ED then 112.5 mg ED. Happy growing. Be on the lookout for gyno. A heavier dose of L-dex wouldn't hurt if you can afford it and so would some bromo. I greatly enjoy that stuff.
    damn nathan, 12 weks of fina, uh?!?! i'm curious as to what your entire cycle looked like, and your results...did running the fina that long fuck with your kidneys at all?

Grant is offline Member
    Nathan, i thought you were prone to gyno. You are a gutsy fella!

$uperman is offline Member
    hey BR everything looks good and very planned out. i can tell you really worked on putting this cycle together bro , good luck to ya , keep us updated

Originally posted by $uperman
    hey BR everything looks good and very planned out. i can tell you really worked on putting this cycle together bro , good luck to ya , keep us updated
    thanks bro, i sure will

Thread Information