massripped is offline Junior Member

Emergency!!! Please Help!!!!

JUST DID MY FIRST INJECTION OF 1CC SUST AND 1CC OF EQ. INJECTION WENT FINE BUT RIGHT AFTERWARDS I FELT LIKE PASSING OUT MY EYES GOT ALL BLURRY I FELT WEAK AND KIND OF FELT LIKE I WAS IN A DREAMLAND. JUST A STRANGE FEELING. I STARTED FREAKING OUT A LITTLE BIT AND LAID DOWN IN BED AFTER A COUPLE OF MINUTES IT WENT AWAY.

WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Probably a panic attack, nothing for worry. i get them every once in a while.
    Did you asperate before you shot?

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Pheedno you were probaly to nerveous I,ve seen the same thing happen to a couple of my friends when they took there first shots.

YES. My girlrriend did it for me and it went fine then all of the sudden my body just went blank. I dont think I paniicked and I watched her do it shh did it right. Was it just my body reacting to the juice

Well i just took 2 dbols and .25 arimidex about 15 minutes ago and going to the gym now. Everything seems to be fine but I would like to know why this happened if I didn't panic? Thanks

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Did you do it on an empty stomach? Some people do experience dizziness or just a light headed feeling if they haven't had anything to eat for a while before the injection. I haven't experienced this myself, but I did read similar posts in other threads. Also, maybe try to not watch the next time your girl gives you your injection and see if that has anything to do with it. The mind can do fucked up things to the body, and I've heard a few guys say that they don't mind the injection but they just can't watch the needle go in. Just a few thoughts. On a personal note, I love injections - actually, I look forward to them. I don't know why, guess I'm just a little messed up in the head.

mique is offline Junior Member
    I think its probably all in yer head bro. I read about 10 threads about that happening with no further problem after that, just relax.

Rugby13 is offline Member
    I've just started my third cycle and I took my first shot after not taking anything for about 4 months. After my shot I also felt real dizzy like I was about to faint. You might not have paniced but in a way without you realizing you actually did. Nothing to worry about

Thanks guys for the help. I just got back from the gym and feeling good. I did the injection on a full stomach. My next shot is Thursday so we will see what happens then.

Could it just be that my body reacted like that and not a panic attack?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    same thing happened to my workout partner...he actually fainted after he asparated and saw blood..lol...but he had been out in the sun all ady and had a hangover...

juttsin is offline Junior Member
    this happened to my friend. panic. just relax.

Alex Cross is offline New Member
    I havent cycled yet man, but I think its fine... Few months back I had some accupuncture, with those tiny ass needles.. They are not hollow though. Same idea- got poked with needles and got dizzy and faint... No big deal.. Just relax, put a cold towel on your forehead...

A/C

Thread Information