ohdukes is offline New Member

Insulin on non-training Days????

I'm currently taking insulin , and my question is do i still take it on my non-trainings days? Also if i do take it how much of a dosage should i take?

McBain is offline Member
    I believe to start you should only take it just prior to workouts. Make sure to keep some dextrose on hand just in case. Also what type are you using? I hope you are aware that with the longer acting one's you have to be sure not to go to sleep while it's still acting, or it can result in death.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    ohdukes,
    Slin is not to be taken lightly if your considering using it, I suggest you do alot of research it may save your life!
    There are alot of threads concerning this do a search. You will find your answers.

McBain,

I am by no means an expert on the subject nor do or have I used slin,
    but from my past research it's not a good idea to take slin before training usualy it's taken right after working out.

xxxl83
    Last edited by xxxl83; 09-08-2002 at 06:33 PM.

ohdukes is offline New Member

Humulin R

To clear things up, I'm am already using Humulin R, but only 4 days a week and i wanted to know if taking it on my days off would be a waste of money or cause me to gain excess fat.

,thanks.

McBain is offline Member
    Originally posted by xxxl83
    ohdukes,
    Slin is not to be taken lightly if your considering using it, I suggest you do alot of research it may save your life!
    There are alot of threads concerning this do a search. You will find your answers.

McBain,

I am by no means an expert on the subject nor do or have I used slin,
    but from my past research it's not a good idea to take slin before training usualy it's taken right after working out.

xxxl83
    doh that's what I meant, I phrased it wrong. I meant just after workouts. There is a REALLY good insulin thread over on EF entitled How the pro's do slin by g-dogg. Good read. Gives the nice basics.

Thread Information