Thread: Gearing up

m16a2 is offline Senior Member

Gearing up

There are a few options to gear up that I have encountered. I want to get some opinions on what my options are.

1. Keep looking for gear locally and try to find a legit and reliable supplier
    (so far this hasn't been very sucessful, as people keep promising that they will supply, and then they disappear, or keep making excuses. I know from the polls that most people don't gearup locally, and now I understand why)

2. Find a source internationally
    (I have tried this and actually made a WU trans. Its been about 14 days without any package. The order wasn't for gear though, it was for clomid, so I doubt it would get too much attn. Also, my main concern is that the country is Yugoslavia. The hookup isn't listed on any scammer lists, but someone did call him out and list his name and address as a scam (in the scammer forum in jan). You can PM me and if I've talked to you before I can give you the website)

3. Get the gear myself
    (I live in houston, about 6 hours from mexico. I also goto school in the OC, ca which is about 1 hour from TJ. I would hate to go looking for gear in TJ since that place is reallly ghetto and I would have no idea where to go. The tx/mex border on the otherhand has pharmacies on the border where you can park your car and go get what you need. I am just weighing the risks of doing it myself with the benifits of saving some money and not worrying about gearshops alltogether)

I am a first timer who has done nothing but research and I don't plan on starting till I have everything planned out and ready to go. If I'm missing something here, please PM me. Otherwise, please feel free to give feedback on my options here.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bro, since your so close, normally i would say go get your own shit! it's the cheapest way to go; but since 9-11, border patrol has gotten intense from what i hear...so, what exactly are you asking? for a source? i hope that's not what your trying to do, because if it is, you will most likely get scammed again. stick around a while...good things come to those that wait. PM me with the name/web addy of the guy who you think scammed you.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would get some long acting esters, find a good supplier in mexico and take your injections there. I have heard you can rent locker space at many places. Since you are only an hour and a half away two trips a weeks shouldn't be a big deal. Throw in some tren and you are set.

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think I'd wanna have to drive to TJ once or twice a week to use the gear. I'm sure there has to be a better solution. My car isn't made for those kinda trips, really. =)

Its a funny idea though

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    bro give it a few weeks and you should be ok..geting impatient equals getting scammed..take care..p.s . PM me

Thread Information