savage is offline New Member

eq, hair and finastride

Quick question...I have tried Eq before but my hair started to fall out. NOw I am on finastride. I am itching to start another EQ cycle. Should I use the finistride as well? SHould I stop the finistride and restart post cyc;e? Any help would be great...I keep finding mixed answers when I search for this quesiton

thansk

Alex Cross is offline New Member

Re: eq, hair and finastride

Originally posted by savage
    Quick question...I have tried Eq before but my hair started to fall out. NOw I am on finastride. I am itching to start another EQ cycle. Should I use the finistride as well? SHould I stop the finistride and restart post cyc;e? Any help would be great...I keep finding mixed answers when I search for this quesiton

thansk

Bro, mos def use the finastride with the EQ, as it is bad for your hairline.. But when you start taking the finastride, you start loosing more hair. From what I understand its the DHT forcing a new folicle cycle, which is good. But it takes somewhere from 1-3 months for all those sides to level out. I havent confirmed this, but I would think it would be good to take the finastride for a few months before cycling up, or it might not help nearly as much.... I have a Rx for it

A/C

Thread Information