Thread: Rybee10 - Suave

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator

Rybee10 - Suave

You're full of shit and what you tried to do was fucking disgusting!! After reading your initial post yesterday I was shocked, not only about a reported death, but because of the supposed situation causing the death. Two things set off the suspicion buzzers here at AR. 1) The fact that a liver could be so severely damaged from one cycle and 2) The fact that death due to complications during a liver transplant are VERY rare (do some research). After that we began looking into your background and it appears that your are a master at telling tall tales...here are some great examples. You have claimed to be 17 but your profile makes you 20, at 17 you claim to drive an Audi A4 with NOS (or nas as you call it), you lost your virginity to a student teacher, you are a stripper and you're a star football player. However the 2 things thing that really puzzle us here at AR are 1) Why Rybee10 and Suave have the exact same ** address and 2) Why Rybee10 was online yesterday reading posts. What you have done here is dispicable and you have lost ALL respect and credibilty you stupid, immature, lying fuck!!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Couldn't agree more with Pete! It's unfortunate that we have to deal with immature asses like Rybee10/Suave. But I'm pleased to be part of AR and this brotherhood when I see our MOD's get to the bottom of this situation as quickly and thoroughly as they did.

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Nice detective work Pete!
    That was a really terriable thing to lie about!

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    Wonder why he did it???? Oh yeah maybe b/c he owed atleast one of our members money, what a piece of shit.

malidfa is offline Member
    Good work once again Pete
    Cant understand why people would even lie about shit like that!

Ozzy is offline Senior Member
    Under your Avatar it should say P I for hire

GREAT JOB PETE

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    Great work pete and who ever else helped with this. This guy is a complete joke.

mique is offline Junior Member
    Oh my god im lmao, Ive been in Pakistan doing the operation enduring freedom thing for the last 5 months and I havnt laughed this hard in a while, way to put the smack down Pete! this guy is a real ass.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Good job pete. Thats totally fucked up. He must not have a life to be doing shit like that.

babi is offline Associate Member
    next time pick something else to lie about you goof.steroid get enough bad pres as it is we dont need more shit to be made up on it.

babi is offline Associate Member
    pete btw FBI is hiring big time after 9-11 you should look into it bro.lol

I can't take all the credit for this fellas...it was a group effort. Little Girl discovered the ** addys, Excess did a lot of digging, Kiser had info, ptbyjason was in on it...we all brought things to the table and realized that we had been played by an inconsiderate joker! Regardless, it was pathetic and shameful and I'm glad our members will waste no more sympathy on a fabrication.

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    wow! i missed the thread that this is about. rybee10 is a bullshitter huh? nobody likes a liar. looks like you blew it rybee.

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER

Man are you guys investigating everybody...should i watch my back...LOL...good work...XXL

Farmer is offline Member

Re: Rybee10 - Suave

Originally posted by Pete235
    You're full of shit and what you tried to do was fucking disgusting!! After reading your initial post yesterday I was shocked, not only about a reported death, but because of the supposed situation causing the death. Two things set off the suspicion buzzers here at AR. 1) The fact that a liver could be so severely damaged from one cycle and 2) The fact that death due to complications during a liver transplant are VERY rare (do some research). After that we began looking into your background and it appears that your are a master at telling tall tales...here are some great examples. You have claimed to be 17 but your profile makes you 20, at 17 you claim to drive an Audi A4 with NOS (or nas as you call it), you lost your virginity to a student teacher, you are a stripper and you're a star football player. However the 2 things thing that really puzzle us here at AR are 1) Why Rybee10 and Suave have the exact same ** address and 2) Why Rybee10 was online yesterday reading posts. What you have done here is dispicable and you have lost ALL respect and credibilty you stupid, immature, lying fuck!!

rofl, I didn't even know who you were talking about but I remembered the post about the "Nas" (cough) and was just laughing to myself. Some people are just pathetic

peace

Cousin Eddie is offline Associate Member
    I agree with what everyone else has stated. Great work!!

steele175 is offline New Member
    great job people, but why would someone lie about shit like that. theres no reason. what a jackass!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ban that fucker!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    You guys have a city/state? I'd like to go kick the little puke in his wannaba ball sack...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    What really pissed me off was the thought that some member(s) might have felt responsible for his death. People give advice to help out and don't deserve to think that they had any part in something so tragic.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Good job Pete, that stupid bastard needs to be banned for even lying about a subject involving transplant failure cause there are real people that die like that , its usually rare but it does happen. I would kick your ass if I could get my hands on your lying punk ass. Kick his butt off of our board..please do it. Once again good job to Pete and all the mods plus vets who helped out catching that ding dong in that lie.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Good job guys.

Aragorn

Originally posted by Juice Junkie
    Are you going for the "bad cop" part now? I thought that was me
    I guess we will both be "bad copS" now brother....just like Denzel in "Training Day"

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    i wondered considering suaves first post was discussing rybes "death" I thought it would be disrespectful to question him. Great work Pete and your detective crew.

Rybee and suave...well you bitches can eat a fat DI*K

mexicali is offline New Member
    i hear ya symatech,

It's a little difficult to hear someone say their best friend just died and then call them a lying dumbass

No matter how many times I see the unbelievably dumb shit people do I still find myself saying "I cant believe that shit"

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    What a piece of fucking shit =\

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by mexicali

No matter how many times I see the unbelievably dumb shit people do I still find myself saying "I cant believe that shit"

this about sums it up for me as well.........nice post mexicali

peace bb79

ddrew is offline Associate Member
    When I first read the post about rybees death it sounded like bs to me but everyone was posting about how bad they felt so I didn't want to say anything. Good job uncovering the truth pete its nice to know that people can't bs for long around without getting caught.

Grant is offline Member
    you don't joke around with people dying, that's taboo, you don't play around with people's emotions like that, i don't know what posesses you to be an anti-steroid advocate but that's the wrong approach, fuck you for doing that

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I hope you really die now.

Rot in hell you fuck bastard.

When your rotting then I hope nobody gives a shit.

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    unbelievable....

N8O
    N8O is offline New Member
    I read the first post and man was like that really sux made me think twise about AS then i read this and laugh no offence pete235 but that guys got some ballz ay little smart ass big ups for the detective work guys

peace

Thread Information