jdub12 is offline New Member

Novice searching info on doing AS...please help!

First off, i would like to thank you all for taking the time to give me advice. I have several questions, and i will try to be as thorough as possible.

I have been questioning the thought of doing AS for a while now, and decided that i might give it a chance. I just picked up a bottle of Norandren 200 and Testosterona 200 from Rocky Point today. First of all, the Norandren 200 has all the holograms on the bottle, the hologram seal on the box, etc. Im pretty sure they are real...anything i should look for to see if it is a fake? One thing i did notice is that the way the date is printed on the boxes. The Test200's date is OCT 04 but its made up of small dots. The Nor200 looks like a stamp ink that will not rub off but is labeled SET. 02. Should i be concerned about the date? The date on the bottle matches the box and looks identical. Both were sealed and bought directly from the vet.

Second off, A little history of me. I am about 130-135 5'8 20 yrs old 1/2 Asian - 1/2 Caucasian, 21 in Dec, and have lifted on and off since i was about 18. I am fairly experianced with lifting and eating habits when it comes to gaining weight. Although i do eat mass amounts of food including protein, but i cannot gain the weight like i want. At most, i was up to about 155, but lost most of it when i stopped lifting for about 6 mos. This portion is rather irrelevant right now, but i just wanted to inform you all some background about me to make better desicions about some questions i have.

#1. Is Norandren 200 a good chioce for a beginner? Should i use Deca -Durabolin instead? I know that they are pretty much the same except the Nor 200 is for vet use. Can i expect it to be somewhat safe, or should i rid it and just get some deca to be safe?

#2. I have the T200, but im not sure i want to use it due to the sideeffects involved. I hear lot about the problems that can occur afterwards when you discontinue use...should i be concerned?

3#. My goals are to gain about 15-25 lbs with AS. Do you think they are attainable? Although, i would sacrifice some of my overall muscle mass goals to be ensure the AS will not screw me for good.

#4. What would you say would be the best cycle for me with what i have? If what i have (Nor200/T200) in your opinion is not suitable for me, then what would you suggest?

#5. What other items should i be taking in addition to the AS? I have heard of Nolvadex 1 per/day and Clomids for a month, 3 weeks after the last injection. How necessarry is this and is there anything else i might need (ie: Proviron , or HCG ?) to reduce the amount of side-effects. I am mostly worried about Gyno, Acne, and not having my body recover to its normal state. Though Gyno does not seem apparent at all on my body, the thought of having breasts when im done gives me nightmares! Acne is not bad now, but was moderate when i was going through puberty. It went away naturally without medications however, my brother did have a severe case of acne that needed treatment with Retin-A when it was not as popular as now. So Acne is in my genes im pretty sure.

#6. What would the be the best way to come off of the AS Cycle? Please include additional supplements that i might need.

I truely appreciate all of the advice...If you even feel that AS arent the way to go...let me know, I value all your opinions!!! Thanks again!

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Good Post bro but seriously I think your too young yet and definetly to light in weight to start a cycle.
    Your only 20 so I would advise waiting another 2yrs...atleast.
    But you obviously sound like your gonna take AS's anyway since you already bought some.
    1st of all you don't have enough AS's for a cycle. And 2nd you need some other things like clomid,nolvedex, and supplements like milkthissle etc...
    A typical beginer's bulk cycle would consist of:
    D-bol,Deca ,Test.
    I would advise u to stick around for awhile and read up on some threads before u go sticking yourself.
    I think it would be better to wait till you reach your natural pottential, then think about taking a cycle....

M

jdub12 is offline New Member
    You know what, you are probably right on about the whole age thing. I know im young..but i guess that leads on to another question. I know for a fact that im done growing...height wise. Ive had countless surgeries to fix a broken femur and torn pcl and with the numerous xrays, they said i am for sure done. As far a weight, i am not so sure..although in the last 3-4 yrs i had remained relatively at the same weight. No matter what i do to it, i feel it just wants to stay around the 130-140 range. Whats your opinion? I agree that i am young so i might just lay off or at least read up more so i can do them right...if there is such a way to do it right.

On the other hand, my brother who is 25 is thinking about doing them. I would just give him my stuff. Now would you say that Nor 200 is good, or should i still try to get him some Deca ? It concerns me cause some people say it is junk, some people say they have good results. If it was someone you cared about, what would you do? As far as the milk stuff goes, what would it do? And last but not least, Nolvadex or Arimidex . Which one is better, or are they for different purposes, what would you use?

Thanks again...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    You might be done growing height wise, but you can definetly go up in weight w/ out AS's.
    If you wanna grow you have to eat right. Lot's of protein and keep your cals up to 4000 a day.
    Nor 200 is ok from what i've heard. I've never used it though.
    Try doing a search on it.
    You usually only use nolvedex if you get symtoms of gyno.
    Arimdex is used to keep test bloat down and bloat that you would get from d-bol.
    Milkthissle is a liver protectent used when taking 17aa steroids 17aa's are steroids like d-bol,Winny,a-bombs etc. (orals)
    If your brother is thinking about doing AS's. Tell him to sign up to the board....

M

Thread Information