JERSEY SHORE is offline Associate Member

** Hydrocodone 2mg

HAS ANYONE EVER TRIED THIS PRODUCT FROM HIM AND HOW WAS IT!!!!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Isn't that vicodin (pain killer)?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by dizzle
    Isn't that vicodin (pain killer)?
    Yup...His are ok but I guess you've got to take about 10 of the damn things to equal 1 Norco...

actually 5=1 norco 10mg but 2000 for $200 isen't bad it comes out to 50 cents per 10mg/can't beat that

bump!!anyone else also how long does his orals usually take to get delivered on east coast

Jdawg50 is offline Anabolic Member
    Hydrocodone is a nactotic, and 2mg is a low dose. 5mg and 10mgs is the min doses and its ussually combined with Tylenol.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by Jdawg50
    Hydrocodone is a nactotic, and 2mg is a low dose. 5mg and 10mgs is the min doses and its ussually combined with Tylenol.
    Most of the big boys i know end up having to use 20-30mg...10 doesn't seem to cut it for the bigger fella's...

tanguy is offline Associate Member
    ironfists is right. norco 10's are the top dawg of hydrocodone. like 325mgs of acetametaphen and 10mhs of hydro. unlike lortabs that have 675mgs of acetametaphen. thats the lortabs 10's that have that much.

jdawg not tylanelo. its acetametaphen. similar though.

yea but 88 is pure hydrocodone(even though there only 2mg)you don't want the tylenol in that shit that's what fucks your stomach up and so what you have to take 20-30 that makes sense thats like 2- 10mg/vicodin i'm just saying im glaD THERE REAL(THAT WAS MY MAIN QUESTION)CAUSE 2000 FOR 200$ IS A STEAL THAT WORKS OUT TO $1 PER 10MG

NO ESCUSE ME ITS .50CETS PER 10MG

tanguy, Sorry man I could'nt spell "acetametaphen"- not sure it that's even the right spelling, and you got the point, right? Besides they are the exact same thing. You just pay more for the one thats not generic. I've had three surgeries this year and took a lot of the Lortabs.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro let me know how they work. I was going to purchase lot o hose but the low dosage made me rethink it

Magnum357 is offline Junior Member

Hey...TANGUY

Originally posted by tanguy
    jdawg not tylanelo. its acetametaphen. similar though.

Wrong Mr. "know it all"!! jdawg was right... ACETOMINOPHEN IS TYLENOL.... or Tylenol = acetominophen!! And we were all very impressed that you noticed "jersey shore" posted the same previous question on anabolex.. SO WHAT????
    Let's give it up for "TANGUY"!!

Now...more importantly... If you are seeking hydrocodone or oxycodone without "acetominophen/tylenol" try Oxycontin...it comes in oxycodone strengths of 10,20,40,80, and 160mg without ANY tylenol!!!! (but Purdue suspended shipments of 160mg) As for hydrocodone, Norco's seem to have the lowest ratio of hydrocodone/tylenol. If Chinaman's hydros are legit that would be GREAT because they contain NO tylenol!!!
    For pain you can also try Codeine or Dihydrocodeine which can both be found without any acetominophen.

tomcat is offline Junior Member

oxycotin?

isn't oxycotin a synthetic form of heroin or is that just hearsay?

Thank you Magnum, I may be a rookie, but I know my narcotics! I know the Oxycontin very well too, 40 mgs is out of control! Be careful with that stuff. It can cause respritory suppression if you over do it. Basically you can die if you take too much. Oxycontin has recently been changed too. They now make it so that if it is crushed up it looses its narcotic effect. This is because so many people were crushing it up and snorting it.

SirRed1 is offline New Member
    man 10 mg that aint shit my doc proscribes me a 40 500mg vicodin for cluster migrains take two of those and be ready to feel like you drank a case of beer got to love insurance pays for it all

Originally posted by Jdawg50
    Thank you Magnum, I may be a rookie, but I know my narcotics! I know the Oxycontin very well too, 40 mgs is out of control! Be careful with that stuff. It can cause respritory suppression if you over do it. Basically you can die if you take too much. Oxycontin has recently been changed too. They now make it so that if it is crushed up it looses its narcotic effect. This is because so many people were crushing it up and snorting it.
    If you know your narcotics then you would know that Oxycontin has NOT been CHANGED to prevent the narcotic effect by crushing the pill. In fact, Purdue Pharma is YEARS away from bringing this to the market. see: http://www.pharma.com/pressroom/news/OxyContinNews/20020618.asp
    And by the way, you can DIE from a number of common drugs which all cause respiratory depression. And to answer "tomcat", this drug is NOT heroin AT ALL... Have you ever heard of percocet, percodan, or roxicodon? They all have approximately 5mg of OXYCODONE IN THEM plus differing amounts of tylenol or aspirin. OXYCONTIN, is made up of EXACTLY the same drug in those listed. The drug being "OXYCODONE". The only difference in Oxycontin is that it comes in different STRENGTHS of Oxycodone 10,20,40,80, and 160mg WITHOUT ANY TYLENOL OR ASPIRIN AND IT SLOWLY RELEASES OVER A 12 HOUR PERIOD. The reason this drug is manufactured is for the opiod tolerant patient that has built up a tolerance to pain medication and needs to take 1-2 percocets 4-5 times a day for pain.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

honest to god

i've never taken a pain killer in my life.what is the big deal about them?? i have friends who love that shit!!i'll never fuck w/ them, but why do you guys like them so much??

listen i am an (expert) as it comes to pain medication(no i don't alway's take them just done oalot of reaserch)and my only question is (has anybody tried ** 2mg/hydrocodon's and are they legit)thats all!!!pleaserespond if you had personally taken them!!!
    Last edited by JERSEY SHORE; 08-29-2002 at 02:37 PM.

jdawg your wrong. they have not changed oxycontins yet. you can still snort them. i have friends doing it still. the fda is going to change it though next year. their going to put a placebo in the pill, so once its crushed, its useless. this hasnt happened yet.

READ THE POST!!!!

HAS ANYONE HAD ** YEs OR NO AND HOW WERE THEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

easy tanguy

Yes, I was wrong, That's not happening not right now... but It's gonna happen in the next year or so. They are in phaze I clinical trials, and that will happen soon. I have a buddy that is a pain management physician, and snorting them is a baaad idea... unless you like the E.R. If you have ever done that you would notice a shortness of breath after you snort it. That's called respritory suppression. And its not gonna be a placebo that counteracts the narcotic, it's a drug that renders the nacotic effect usless when the tab is crushed.... Take it easy man. I may be a newbie, but I'm not an idiot.
    P.S. a placebo is a suger pill, I dont think they would be able to sell a pain med as a suger pill.

CAN SOMEBODT PLEASE ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION!!!!! J DAWG/TANGUY PM EACH OTHER IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT OTHER BULLSHIT OR START YOUR OIWN POST IM SIMPLY ASKING "HAS ANYBODY DONE **2MG HYDROS AND ARE THEY LEGIT THATS ALL!!DON';T MEAN TO FLAME,BUT YOU ASK A QUESTION AND GR=ET 22 REP;IES WITH NOT ONE ANSWERING THE DAMN QUETIUON

hammerhead is offline Member

Re: oxycotin?

Originally posted by tomcat
    isn't oxycotin a synthetic form of heroin or is that just hearsay?
    It has nothing to do with heroine. Oxycodone is a ketone of codeine. Codeine is a variation of morphine. The ketone of morphine, hydromorhone (Dilaudid) is even better. Oxycodone (Percodan, Tylox, OxyContin, Roxicet) is about twice as powerful as hydrocodone (Vicodin, Lortab).

Another alternative that is cheap and quite available is from the methadone family of analgesics: propoxyphene. It's available as Darvon in the USA. It's called Doloxene in europe (or Deprancol). In S.A. it's Doxyfene. One of the 65mg caps is about the same strength-wise as a vicodin. Another member of the methadone family is meperidine (Demorol) and is pretty much on par pill for pill with oxycodone. It's good stuff too but is hard to find.

I have found that this stuff really hurts my gains even when i'm on a cycle. I don't take it unless i'm really hurting (usually my back). I did notice that if I workout with this stuff in my system I can really really push my muscles because I don't feel any pain in them no matter how hard I push. I don't do this though because it just scares me. I'm afraid i'd get addicted to that feeling and that's definitely not a road I want to go down!!!

CAN ANYBODY JUST ANSWER THE ORIGINAL QUESTION!!!!!!!!!

bump!!!

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i don't mean to sound like a dick, but

why not just order it and find out for yourself. apparently no one has a clue.it's not like it's much $$ and i'm sure if it were lousy someone would take it off your hands.you can be the test subject

hey im easy, just saying that it hasnt been changed yet. and jersey shore watch your mouth.

stick your chest out alittle further pal and it might look alittle bigger. lol.

tracepyott is offline New Member
    why are u guys asking about hydro codon??? what does this have to do with bodybuilding?? lol

hEY TANGUY LISTEN HERE ASSWIPE THAT PICTURE WAS ACTUALLY TAKEN ON WEEK 2 OF MY CYCLE (WHICH AT THAT POINT I WAS 7% BODYFAT)I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY TO SHOW YOU AN UPDATED VERSION AND WOULD LOVE TO SEE A PIC OF YOUR FAT ASS!!!!!!

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump for some more info!

YEA BUMP ON THIS SUBJECT!!!AND TANGUY I HEARD YOU WERE SOOOO UGLY YOU LOOK LIKE YOU RAN A 100 YARD DASH IN A 50 YARD GYM!!(BROKE YOUR JAW AND ALL)

lol

Originally posted by JERSEY SHORE
    YEA BUMP ON THIS SUBJECT!!!AND TANGUY I HEARD YOU WERE SOOOO UGLY YOU LOOK LIKE YOU RAN A 100 YARD DASH IN A 50 YARD GYM!!(BROKE YOUR JAW AND ALL)
    Hey....That's pretty funny!!!

DiMensionX is offline Member
    I have ordered them and taken them. They SUCK. I am also a well known member of another online pharm board and I assure you it is a waste of time and money. I know of at least 15 other people who share my feelings on this one.

One problem is, I don't honestly believe they are 2mg. I honestly believe they are the .2mg baby versions (I know what his fucked up list says). I've taken 30 before and that should have hooked me up, well all I got was a nasty headache and a really upset stomach.

With the amount of binders even if they were 2mg's it would still tear your stomach up to get a decent dose.

Check your PM's, another little tidbit of info for ya.

DMX

Thread Information