BIG RED I is offline Junior Member

continuous cycles a must without oral tabs ?

Hi AR members,

i'm running back to back cycles with two week periods to stimulate HPTA. should i avoid tabs big time: d-bol, and-50, and winny?

cycles> 6 weeks> t-cyp, deca , t-prop, winny dpt + proviron , clomid.

perahps d-bol at 30mg ED, t-cyp ___mg kickstarting cycles?

red

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Post is a little confusing bro. Are you asking about bridging with an oral? Or about using an oral during the 6 week "on" period?

orals_

again, is it essential that i avoid using tabs like d-bol, and-50 and winny to lessen comlications with liver, kidneys, prostate in running back to back cycles. thanx. red.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    No, the only thing you should be leary of is running orals for more than 6 weeks consecutivly as all (most) orals are 17AA and have to be filtered through the liver. If you run an oral for 4 weeks...wait at least 4-6 weeks before starting another. Given a choice your suggestion of anavar would be optimal as it is by far the mildest out there. At 12.5mg you will have NO problems. However, don't expect an size from the var and very little in the way of strength...you would need at leat 40mg/day for it to be an effective strength boost.

HI AR members,

i have a need to lessen complications with internal organ enzymes (liver etc), but i'm still confused if the risk is greatly reduced if i use ASS without orals. are injections likely to cause similar compliations? i only yesterday spoke to a UAE bodybuilder who says his friend was admitted to hospital and told he couldn't exercise ever again period. i wanna be smart and take the 'best' precautionary steps in cycling non-step. point taken none the less!

thanx red.

Thread Information