BIG RED I is offline Junior Member

test eth v test cyp

can anyone explain the issue of why some think or perhpas even swear by cypionate than ethanate. is there a significant difference? US lifters have a fond relationship with cyp, but i'm so ignorant i can't figure pros and cons. thanx. red.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    there is none, enant is generally good for 2 weeks, cyp for 3, but their activity times are almost identical...only differences i notice is that when taking enant you take your clomid 2 weeks after, cyp is 3 weeks...other than that test is test, simply put their both testosterone ...as far as mg/ml and bang for your buck i think once again they're almost identical...good luck

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator
    Repeat after me: None. No difference in effect, in half-life, in efficacy, or in time it lasts in the body. There is no functional difference between enanthate and cyp. None.

Except, perhaps . . . I've noticed that after a good hit of enanthate, I get a zit. After a good hit of cyp, I get two zits.

But that's anecdotal. As is everything you read about the differences between enanthate and cyp.

Except, at least here in the States, that cyp is half the price of enanthate.

Past that point, there is only one different link on the chemical chain between the two, and no functional difference at all.

Well, except that I prefer enanthate to cyp because, in terms of pharmaceutically-produced test for humans made here in the States, I like the name Delatestryl (enanthate, from BTG/Bristol Myers Squibb) more than I like the name Depo-Testosterone (cyp, from Pharmacia/Upjohn).

Get the picture? It's totally a matter of perception. Totally.

So repeat after me: There is no functional difference between enanthate and cyp. Zippo.
    Last edited by TNT; 09-10-2002 at 12:28 AM.

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    so are you saying none.......

cd1
    cd1 is offline New Member
    FATBACK!!!!

Thats the kind of sense of humor that cracks me up. Wiseass

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    cypionate and enanthate are really identical..enanthate has one less carbon atom..Cypionate may cause a little more bloat and for me it gives a little more of a kick than enanthate..But all in all they are basically the same two components...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    beautifully stated TNT...you just cleared up something i've really been wondering about...

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries
    I have been wondering the same thing myself...thanks for the info guys, so now, if my source only has prop and I had enth as my test of choice, i can breathe easy knowing there isn't a difference.....

TNT
    TNT is offline Retired Moderator

Cool Not quite . . .

Originally posted by majorpecs
    . . . if my source only has prop and I had enth as my test of choice, i can breathe easy knowing there isn't a difference.....
    Not quite. Enanthate and cypionate are functionally the same, but there are some differences between them and the other kinds of test.

Nonetheless - and this is simply a personal opinion - I believe that enanthate is, for lack of a better term, the "cadillac" of test. Everyone has their own opinion, and most of those opinions are subjective. nonetheless, you can't go wrong with enth.

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    agreed tnt..there is barely a difference between the cyp and enanthate . While i like both , i usually will go with whatever is the cheapest from my guy., and that is cyp,enanthate, and sometimes sust..

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by majorpecs
    if my source only has prop and I had enth as my test of choice, i can breathe easy knowing there isn't a difference.....

hey bro,
    tnt was comparing enanthate and cyp. prop is different from both of these tests. its a short acting ester(prop) vs a long acting ester(enan/cyp). so if enan is your test of choice and your guy gives you prop, its not the same.........ok?

peace bb79

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    barbells is right on here bro, don't think that the prop will be in your blood as long as the enth. No way that's happening. You'll need to be taking ed/eod shots to have a constant level. Don't get confused on this one.

Aragorn

BIG RED I is offline Junior Member
    HI AR members, thanx for the post(s)!

- how do we utilise test esters in context of post cycle ancillaries and secondly isn't test ethenate moreover used for starting cycles? again in context, test eth' v test cyp' as i appreciate personal experiences?

- could test cypionate allow for more easier effectiveplanning to resume HPTA completion than say test eth using hcg , clomid? ignorant again!

i understand the identity issue of each testosterone , more than anything, but how do we manipulate the esters? the identity issue given from constructive book/does differ from the view that they're identical?

- best to utilise testosterone analogues in which phase cycles?

- test cyp', eth and prop can all be used either way to bulk or harden muscle, or is this possible only using prop when body fat levels are low?

interestingly of each given testosterone ester, cypionate leaves the body sooner than test eth'? anabolics 2000, suggests four weeks for eth and two weeks for cyp. down to the last day and are books biased?

why are we so adamant that there is not a manipulative issue? in bodybuilng-dom some lifeters give me the evil eye when mentioning ethanate! i say it's good for water retention.

this inforamtion comes via source of captains entering bodybuilding competitors into the asian olympics? i noticed much gains using schering test eth' but had much water retention, so is cypionate a better alternative?

red
    Last edited by BIG RED I; 09-12-2002 at 07:28 AM.

Thread Information