blizzard is offline Associate Member

Taking AS to dormitories

Hi to all bros!!!

Well I really need advice on taking AS to dormitories bros,I'm moving to another uni and I'm gonna stay in Dormitory.How can I take it in?How can I hide the gear?

every advice will be appreciated!!THANKS

KeyMastur is offline VET
    um, just stash it somewhere. they don't search your place, you'll be fine. just make sure your roommate doesn't start using your gear !

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    underwear drawer should be fine.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    noticed you're in turkey, isn't it legal there? or are you worried about sports?

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    ya, whats the prob? are you worried about your new roomate? just be shady with it...go to the toilet to inject yourself, and try to do it when you know he will be in class or somewhere else.

chicamahomico is offline Respected Member
    Get a lockbox for all or your products and accessories. That way there is no need to worry about anyone, including your roomy, stumbling upon your stash. You can save all of your used needles in it and dispose of them all at one time. There is a decent selection of cheap boxes at Wal-Mart.

PS Don't lose the keys( they come with 2 )

LewdTenant is offline Respected Member
    In my dorm in Illinois we had a closet with a lock on it. But I can't count how many times some idiot left his closet unlocked and did not lock his dorm room and took a shower and something valuable was stolen from his closet or dorm room. Don't be sloppy.

and do not take your AS in your room while your roommate is supposed to be away if you share one room.Because you never know when your roomie is going to cut class,have a cancelled class, etc.

Do it somewhere that should be completely private like a shower stall. And try to do it at hours when people are sleeping in case you are clumsy and drop your gear.

I have no idea on the privacy laws in your country or school you are attending. read the dorm policy and school policy on drug use and consider the risks.

Lewd

Thread Information