Pete is offline New Member

Question What test to use?

Hey guys what's up. I played football all through highschool and last year I started as a freshman for Randolph-Macon college. I have been lifting for 5 yrs and have built myself a very good base. I took off this year and now I am training very hard up at Radford University. I am going to transfer and play ball for CNU and I am looking to add some quality mass to my body. I had a friend who used test enathate and he got nice results but I was thinking of using sust instead. Which ever test I choose I am going to stack it with EQ. This is going to be my first cycle and I do not want to do to much. I am looking to gain 15 pds of solid muscle and I still want to be quick on the field. I need your help on deciding what would be the best choice. Thanks bro's.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Even though I prefer the single ester tests, I think either of those combos would be great for a first cycle. Here are two options:

1) weeks 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/week
    weeks 1-10 test enanthate @ 400mg/week

2) weeks 1-10 EQ @ 400mg/week
    weeks 1-10 sust @ 500mg/week

You are also going to have to get your hands on an anti-estrogen (nolvadex or arimidex ) and some clomid for post cycle.

One more thing, this board is open to the public so you may not want to mention the school you are attending...especially since AAS are against rules. You never know who is reading the board. You have the ability to edit your priginal post if you chose.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    BTW...I'm going to move this to the "Steroid Forum" as you will get more responses. One more thing...nice name

Thread Information