hardgainer21 is offline Junior Member

another ala question

hey guys, i was just wondering when to take my ala. ive got 450mg gel tabs and plan on taking it 3 times a day with my dbol . is it better to take these two at different times? would the ala inhibit the dbol from getting maximum uptake by the liver if used together? its not combating the 17aa, but liver enzymes, right? last, should i throw some milk thistle in the mix, or just use the ala?

thanks bros
    Hard

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, i take 2000mgs of ALA ed. 1000mgs after lunch, and 1000mgs after dinner. U could use the milk thistle also. How many mgs of dbol ed are u taking?

OG

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    im kinda confused why ala is getting this hype of liver protectant? its an antioxidant, there are tons of available anti oxidants...i dont see why ala would be any different because its both oil and water soluable...and then hepatoxicity of 17aas is way overrated, you probably dont even need anything, but to be on the safe side ala or any antiox for that matter is nice, and as my brother OG said earlyer, milk thistle is a good choice also, good luck

hardgainer21 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for the replys guys,
    og, 3 1/2 tt dbol tabs taken evenly throughout the day

Thread Information