FaTbAcK is offline Banned

spot injection yes v.s. no....

I am going to be starting a 12 week cycle of test en 600 wk, eq 400 wk, and winny weeks 8-13 @ 50mgs every day, post clomid.

2 question, I have never spot injected before, but kinda plan to with the winny. Through my research, I hear it is especially benefitial to the injected spot, which will mostly be my legs, calves, and hammy's. Question 1. I have heard that a isulin needle can be used, is this correct? Question 2...Also, for the ones who have spot injected, is it necessary with winny, because when you drink it it give almost the same gains?

Thanks....

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    eh, i wouldn't use a slin dart with winny, personally i have trouble getting it through a 25g...so a 27/28/29 would be real hard, nonetheless it is water based and should flow through a slin needle in theory, but winny is microcrystalized and clogs pins in my experience...back to the point though, stanozolol is a non-esterfied steroid and once again 'in theory' should be beneficial to the muscle group being injected, its a tug of war on the subject of whether it works or not, i think the theory makes perfect sense, whether it works or not is a whole other question...good luck

sure would like to hear more on this, thanks...

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    bump

D3m3nt3d is offline AR's Whore D'Oeuvre
    winny is 34% more effective when injected vs. taken orally

Lynn is offline Female Member
    Although it may be more effective when injected.. i'm not sure of the 34%??? but it sure beats being a pin cusion, and I have not met anyone yet that can truely prove that site injection works.

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    in the words of mick hart(if site injections worked everyone would have a big ass)steroids dont have a localized effect.think about it if they worked that way the grow over the body as a whole would be less it would all be in one spot.

hbk94 is offline New Member
    when i was doin my deca /winny cycle, i would spot shoot a half cc in each pectoral muscle. (thats right, i hit my chest, anyone else over do this). used an insulin needle. My bench press went through the fuckin roof. i think i started being able to do 225 about 5 times, wound up being able to do it 15. did wind up with somne gyno, not sure if thaty was from the deca or the chest-winstrol shot

primos is offline New Member
    If you have ?'s try www.spotinjections.com ,very good site JMO

XBiker is offline Retired Vet
    Originally posted by latasaurus
    in the words of mick hart(if site injections worked everyone would have a big ass)
    While that may be true with the glutes, I am of the opinion that spot injects do help to enlarge the muscle. Once you hit the 2CC + mark for things like delt's and tri's, the muscle has no choice but to stretch, allowing the oil to absorb.

it makes sense....

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    muscle fascia stretching, and the muscle expanding because of inflamation isn't true growth/hypertrophy/hyperplasia...if that were the case you could shoot synthol all over the place and be huge, as noted many times, synthol is not permanent, after your body metabolizes that oil you are right back to square one with the exception of a little scar tissue/muscle fascia spreading...good luck

makes sense too...

XXX
    XXX is offline New Member
    Originally posted by XBiker

While that may be true with the glutes, I am of the opinion that spot injects do help to enlarge the muscle. Once you hit the 2CC + mark for things like delt's and tri's, the muscle has no choice but to stretch, allowing the oil to absorb.
    i totally agreed with such comment,
    as XBIKER said it helps the muscle to get biger atleast it worked for me, i gained some size
    able to noticed myself and ohters too,
    u should try it to find out...

aquaFINA is offline New Member
    i injected the fuck out of my shoulders with fina last cycle.. they definetly grew larger imo than they would if i did.. just glute and thighs.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Permanent or not I love my site injections. Besides its permenant if you do them year round. My advice is try it and see how you like them. If anything it gives you a new place inject.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    I used slin darts with winny, hardly any problem getting it in.

Imo, spot injections work enough atleast a bit.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    depends on what winny you have. jurox- slin dart
    zambon- 25g or 27g
    anything else 23g,22g, or drink

Thread Information