Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Ok I'm sure this is normal

I shot my own ass for the first time yesterday with a cc of Sust, a 2cc's of Eq, no pain no soreness till the next day..it's just a little sore when pressed on...but my ass check is all swollen, this is normal right? Cause I didn't get swollen ass from my Shot of Enth and EQ- Just want to make sure...No redness, just swoll and tender...let me know what up..thanks

_SOLID

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    no problem there, you will get used to it. at worst you touched a nerve and may have to sit sideways for a few days. just remember,its more like a hip shot than an ass one , always stay more to the side.

atwa is offline Associate Member
    no worries.......it will go away in afew days. its part of the game.

kizer_soce is offline Retired Moderator
    I found swelling to be normal with the sus I was using organon, haha I even did 750mg in one shot before, lol. Only once though I learned the hard way.

Talking Fuck bro 750 1 shot that's death..haha

Dude my prob is that I can't twist my upper body that far so I didn't inject it straight into the cheek, it was the upper outter, but I kinda went in sideways not much but you know what I mean? What happens if you don't inject into the muscle and inject just above it? Just making sure I didn't do that. Like I said up top, it's really not bad or anything I'm just curious. I was gonna wear a mini skirt last night (Halloween) but my left ass check was too outta perportioned..hahaha. So you guys using Sustanon walk around with swollen asses all the time? Haha -that sucks. I gotta hit another shot this morning in the other cheek...just call me Bubble BUTT from know on.

_SOLID

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member
    Massage it well. Here is an idea also. Inject in the am not pm. That way you'll spend the next 15 hours moving and that means better blood flow. At night not only does your system slow but fluids pool more toward the center. Finally, if you're having probs getting the pin in straight then I'd get someone else to do it for you. Be careful!

cnyce89 is offline Banned
    bro i had the same problem with sust one time....my right ass cheek was a ghetto booty for like 3 days...lol....it goes away.....kinda looks funny in the mirror huh?

Ok, I just took my second shot, and I pulled back to aspirate a tiny bit saw a

couple tiny little bubbles to I just started to push, but then when I was done I noticed a little blood drop in the syringe...FUCK! Then some left over juice trickled with little speckeles of blood came out the needle end...shit did I not aspirate far enough? I hate not knowing what is ok and what is not...We need a sticky with some things that you should look for when wrongly injecting, and what to look for like absesses and what they look like....Am I cool or what? If I injected a vien I'd feel it right?

SHIT MAN!

Douglas35 is offline New Member
    I shot myself for the first time two weeks ago with sus and my cheek swelled up and was tender. its been 10 days since then and its good to go but I understand where your coming from I made like a shit load of post on it cause i was freaked out. Just give it some time. I let my buddy shoot me the next time and its a little sore but not swollen so find someone you trust to do it better safe than sorry...and if they screw up at least you ll have someone to blame.

What about the blood in the syringe after the injection?

Anyone?

Was the blood IN the syringe or just on the needle?

You probably just went through a vein on the way in and the blood is coming up when you pull the needle back through. That's pretty common.

Lata!

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ya, you could have went through a vein and not even known it, then when you came back out through the punctured vein, some blood got sucked back up the needle because of the pressure. No worries, you're good.

As far as tenderness, girls love em tender.

now what happens if you inject...go through a vein aspirate and its all good..then by mistake move the needle a little and then inject into a vein???????????

Good question cnyce

What the hell happens if you inject into a vein? Will you know it? I'm telling you we need to post a what if thread on injecting, it would be very helpful to all.

AHHHHHH

see n i was about to make the leap onto the otherside tonight...and now i just need an answer for this....
    ill check it when i get back from the gym...untill then someone help me and Iwanna

BUMP

HAVE A GOOD WORKOUT, IT JUST MIGHT BE YOUR LAST...

...WELL NATURAL AT LEAST

Unhappy

we still have no answer to this?!?!?!?!?!!
    ima bout to say just the hell with it and hope for the best...
    is this a concern for any of the vets in here?
    i mean it could happen couldnt it???

I hear ya bro I'm sitten here waitin for a reply wondering if I should be concerned..

cause I pulled out the needle and there was blood in the syringe and dripping out the needle, I hope my ass doesn't blow up like a balloon tommorrow !

nah bro....your fine i know that...if you havent fallen over dead yet...youll be fine...yes your ass may be the size of a basket ball tomorow..but your not gonna die or anything...i mean its cool to have 2 dif sizes arse cheeks...isnt it

well im already waliking around with ghetto booty on the left side from tuesdays

injection so at least I'll look perportioned.. ...

SOLID

YOU GOT A BIG OLE DOOKIE BOOTY

Don't worry about the vein thing....

I've never done it, and never worry about it, but I'm sure you'd know if you hit a vein. It would probably hurt like hell while you're injecting, so then you just stop, pull out and re-fire!

beautiful

thanks GBH....thats reasuring...i guess the way to go is just to not worry bout that...

cnyce

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Damn, I've never seen so many "indirect" bumps in my life...hahaha

got our question answered now didnt it!

Well I'm not dead yet...I think the blood might have come from shootin to slow and

being really shaky, it's damn hard to shoot own ass! Either I gotta finda something new, or start taking yoga...hehe.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i prefer the ass shot, and don't worry some soreness is expected but tolerable

blood is normal, that is why when a doc gives you a shot...they hold the inj site with a cotton type thing..ad then put a bandaid on....you are breaking bloode vessles...and so forth...

I hear ya but I'm talking about blood in the syringe not coming out my ass. My

upper ass is really fucking sore- like I did about 40 sets of squats with 400lbs, I can barely put any pressure on it...haha. It fucking sucks..
    Last edited by Iwan2bsolid2; 11-02-2001 at 01:54 AM.

dumbells101 is offline Senior Member

Re: Well I'm not dead yet...I think the blood might have come from shootin to slow and

Originally posted by Iwan2bsolid2
    being really shaky, it's damn hard to shoot own ass! Either I gotta finda something new, or start taking yoga...hehe.
    Bro try putting the pin where you want to inject and slowely push it in while twisting it slightly. It's very easy to get right where you want.

I have no prob putting it were I want

It's just kida hard to not let the needle move when your shaking like shit....haha. then trying to aspirate all twisted up, then push. I 'll get used to it. I just hope these lumps are normal when using Sust.. I got a swollen sore ass ghetto booty...If I had some daisy dukes I'd be one hot mama .

then youd look something like nathans girl????

Roid Rogers is offline Junior Member
    i stoped injecting in my ass a lont time ago after i saw a had a bubble butt from doing so many sets of squats and going below parell , but it actually looks good so just delts bis,and thighs for my rotation

marky is offline New Member
    You can tell right away when your injecting into a vein or close to
    a nerve. There will be an immediate feeling of intense pressure or a pinch like feeling. I always quickly restick and have had no problems from injecting a little. Yeah I aspirate but sometimes when you aspirate you pull the needle just a little bit back (unless your real carefull to hold it motionless and flush to the skin) and then when you push it in you often are going deeper and even at a different angle than where you aspirated from. Trust the way it feels when shootin.

Thread Information