Thread: Drug Test

davryan is offline New Member

Drug Test

I read the Steroid Detection Times and the Beat Steroid Testing and read some post from a search I did. My question is I just got off a cycle about 1 month ago of eq and dbol . I am not worried about the dbol but eq stays in your system for about 4-5 months. From what I understand there is a different test for narcotics and steroids , is this correct? I will be tested within the next week or so. Do you think I should be worried?
    Also if there are different test for narcotics and steriods I will be choosing the test myself as it is volantary. But still worried and just wanted some other opinions on what I should do.
    Thanks.

still growin is offline Member
    Yes, there are seperate tests. For narcotices they usually test for the "big five" Weed, coke, pcp, meth etc. Steroids is a seperate test. It is a bit more costly, so unless you are doing a sport I wouldn't see them testing you for steroids as well.

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    Still growing is right. Most employers dont check for that. the test is expensive. Unless you are getting a test for a sport. Another thing i heard it to ask what they are checking for. However, asking this may make you look quilty so try making an anonymous phone call. Give it a try. Just my opinion.

davryan is offline New Member
    Thanks alot guys I was really worried.

The Base is offline Associate Member
    Just adding to these last posts, you're right with Dbol as the detection period is less than 5 weeks - poss as little as 3. EQ, now this depends on which version!! I've heard today that there are two versions, oil based and water based.

If it's water based then I would presume that the detection period is less than one week and the oil based version is 4-5 months.
    I'm supposed to be getting some tommorow, 50ml for £100 and i believe it's water based. my 'chemist' is very good and I trust him so unless he's made a mistake with my order or just made a cockup then. Iknow the price is right so........and he's always given me good gear before.

Anyway, thats my dimention on the subject.

shorty2big is offline Member
    don't worry unless it's a sports test. I have been tested several times while juiced up with no + results.

Thread Information