Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Question Stacking Question

Hello All,

I have just aquired a nice supply of sustanon 250, D-bol, and Deca .

I want to do a logical stack. I was thinking about this 8 week cycle, please let me know what you think about this.

sus250@ 500mg/week
    Deca @ 200mg/week
    D-bol @10mg/ day

I haven't seen a stack quite like this and I am new to this message board. Thus far I am on my second week with just the sustanon and deca. Am I waisting my time mixing the D-bol with all that I'm doing now???

Kullman is offline Member
    Bro that is a really good begginner stack, the most common. Try this

Sust-500 mg's
    Deca -400 mg's
    D-bol- 30-40 mg's week 1-5

The d-bol is good to jump start your cycle the first few weeks. At 10mg's it will probably do very little.

Kull

The original jason Guest
    jump up the deca to 400mg per week and the dbol to 30-40mg per day run the dbol for 4 weeks u have a great cycle make sure u have clomid for post cycle and nolvadex on hand

peace
    jason

Keywestlifter is offline Junior Member

Question

Okay Cool, I will increase the deca to 400 throughout and the dbol to 30 wk 1-4.
    I also just got tamoxifeno for possible gyno. Should I start taking this now, if so how much per day.
    Can I take a nice over-the-counter cutting formula named hydroxycut along with the rest of the stuff or should I wait, it has a ephedra/caffine mix.

Thanks again

The original jason Guest
    i would hold on the cutting for now u r trying to bulk with this cycle keep the nolva just in case and take it 20mg ed if u get gyno signs then continue at 10mg when the signs drop

peace
    jason

Mike Guest
    yup I would say the same - dont try to cut right now - just let yourself blow up and cut post cycle - there are better OTCs for cutting than building so i take my off cycle time to cut

Thread Information