Thread: growth question

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member

growth question

whats up all,
    I havent been on in a while due to heavy duty training schedule as well as a sick work schedule..anyway,I just finished an 8 week bulk cycle- did cypionate ,deca ,sust,ad dbol ..I gained around 36 lbs,actually dont look fat and bloated this tie,I really watched my sodium intake along with fat,etc..now for the leandown,I'm going to go with growth, winny and fina..I keep hearing this combo is the shit as far as getting ultra shredded but I was curious as if I should add insulin to the mix or not..any comments or insight would be helpful..thanks guys..
    Last edited by man_of_steel; 09-09-2002 at 07:58 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    u dont have have to but for full effect it is recomended,how long are u running it for?

ragin' is offline Associate Member
    just make sure you do your research of the how to's and the do's and donts of slin.. make sure you know what you're doing. i've never used growth or slin for that matter but i know if you're using slin be careful.

man_of_steel is offline Associate Member
    bump..someone throw some info my way dammit!!

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Go on then I got all youu need to know just Click Here

majorpecs is offline Anabolic Member
    Blog Entries

Mastiff is offline Member
    I would take the slin. Growth hormone costs so much you don't want to waste any benefits. Use a fast acting slin, the faster the better. Humalog gets out of your system faster, don't go any slower than Humulin R. Take 500 mg Citrimax when you take the slin and growth hormone. Citrimax prevents the slin from storing the carbs you drink with it as fat, so they go into the muscle as glycogen. Don't eat any fats within 2 hours before or 3 hours after the slin. The slin will take the fat right to the fat cells. I would recommend taking CLA for fat loss also. Check out this thread http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...&threadid=4985

Be very careful. Slin can kill you. Its safe if you watch what you are doing.

Thread Information