moto is offline Junior Member

motos second cycle needs help

this will be my second cycle I want to know what you think I have 16 amps of sust 250.8 amps of test enanthate 100. 200 5mg tabs of d bol 21 amps of winstrol .20 ml of equipoise 50.and for anti I have 100 10 mg tabs of nolvadex .80 caps of colmid . I was going to run the sust and test enanthate weeks 1-8 and the dbol 35 mg a day weeks 1-4 but the winstrol and eq i dont know when to run please help.

moto is offline Junior Member
    ?

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I would do this

weeks 1-10 equipose 400mg per week
    weeks 1-10 sust 250mg per week
    weeks 1-10 testoviron 250mg per week
    weeks 1-4 dbol 35mg ed
    weeks 9-13 winnie 50mg ed
    2 days later clomid therapy

keep nolva on hand use if needed throughout cycle

I would stick to one test myself but if you have them both this wont be that bad, dosages are thereabouts for test if u go over slightly it will be ok

peace

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    Hey bud,
    first of all, no replies bc its always a little confusing when someone posts a bunch of different kinds of juice and then says make a cycle out of this. i understand why you did that but it confusing neertheless! You sound like you're on track with the dbol at 35ed, the sust at 500/wk, and the test at 100/wk. (test 100 probably isn't going to make a huge difference). I would also run eq at 400/wk but you dont have anough to do that for any significant amount of time. Either get more eq or ditch it IMO. You dont say what strength your winny amps are, but I would run it at 50mg ed for the last few weeks, depending on how much you have, between 6 and 4 weeks. You need to keep in mind that both dbol and winny are 17aa and are going to tag team your liver. Most people choose one or the other for a cycle, bc of toxicity and the fact that dbol is more for mass while winny is more for hardness for a cutting cycle. Any ?'s

Thread Information