flywytegye is offline Junior Member

d-bol at end of cycle

This week I am ending a 10wk dbol /deca cycle. I did d-bol the 1st 4 wks @ a little over 40mg/ed, the deca at 300mg/wk. Didn't get great gains at all, actually disappointing w/ all the effort I put into this cycle. All in all, everything was in check BUT could I hit the d-bol again this week and all of next, say @ 45-50mg/ed??? I have some left over and just wanna give a last ditch effort to make a better overall gain. Any input on this would be appreciated. I'm not worried about having a bad crash--I'm not holding any water and maintained my b/f all the way through at 7.5%, so what I have gained is fairly solid. Didn't get that much size, but I must say muscle pumps and vascularity was pretty freaky. anyways, someone let me know if I can throw that d-bol back in.

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    I asked about the same thing and everybody that tried it, said it was a waste of time. Dbol is great to shock the body at the beginning when your receptors are empty but at the end of the cycle their all full. Thats my thoughts on why it doesn't work very well at the end. FYI that statement is JMO I have no medical backing. Hope that helps bro.
    MAX30

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    any more opinions??

MindBomb is offline Member
    Save the dbol for your next cycle. If it were winny, I would do em. Basically you only have deca running thru your system, which isn't much. Next time don't forget the test.

still growin is offline Member
    did the same cycle before and loved my results! ran 50mg ed for 6 weeks d-bol, then 600mg/week 1-10 deca . Save the d-bol, but look at dietand sleep mabey!?

Stormrider is offline Junior Member
    Save it for your next cycle. Won't do you a whole lot at the end.

MacGyver is offline Associate Member
    Hey my man sorry about your cycle. I was gonna ask you next week how it went. I also asked that question and got the same answer. I say DO IT! Save me the trouble of finding out myself, which is the only way youll ever really now (unless mom says so cuz shes always right).

Although, the people on this board do give some very sound advice!

Thread Information