Jenseno9 is offline Member

Beginner cycle? D-bol, EQ??

I'm trying to put together a cycle and needed a little help...what do you think
    I know that this cycle might not be very strong but I would consider myself a beginner...
    weeks 1-4 d-bol 40mg ED
    weeks 1-10 EQ 400 week

also when should i take clomid. Do i need to take arimidex . Also would it be helpfull to take clen and then end of the cycle to help keep my gains??

Also how much should i expect to pay for the d-bol, EQ, clomid, clen, (and arimidex if i need it)

AZTKWORRIOR is offline New Member
    Prices depend on sources, so no one can tell you the prices. As far as the cycle I would add test cyp/enth at 500mg/week for 10 weeks plus the EQ and Dbol . Take arimidex at .25-.50mg/day if available. If not have nolvadex at hand for bloat and gyno. Clomid 2 weeks after you finish with your test and EQ. Yup clen would benefit you after your cycle, to keep gains. Like I said prices depend, on what brand your looking for, sources etc.

Jenseno9 is offline Member
    Do you think that i would see a noticeable increase in mass? Like 10-15lbs.? Also what do you mean have nolvadex on hand? Do you mean only take it if you see signs of bloating and or gyno?

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    Do you think that i would see a noticeable increase in mass? Like 10-15lbs.?
    With AZTW's cyle that he layed out Yes. With the cycle you were thinking about doing NO.
    You keep Nolvedex on hand incase you get symtoms of gyno.
    You can run armidex throughout your cycle to keep the boat down from the d-bol and test.
    Go w/ the cycle that AZTW layed out.

M

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    i would say both cycles are good , but the best of both worlds for quality mass would be test, EQ mixed. D0bol is noice for firast cycle though b/.c of instant gratification. Depending on genetics i could see around 6-10 lbs keepable gains . with just T.E. for 11 weeks and EQ for 10 weeks i would say 10-12 pounds keepable gains in your cycle with proportionate decrease in bf% (in other words all lbm gains and little to no water losses post cycle.) With Test, EQ, Dbol i would estimate 14-18 lbs 9with 18 being high number and sinking back down to 14lbs gain after losing some.) with same or slightly increased bf%. all these are also prey to genetic variability, how well your body can adjust to gained skeletal muscle, how close to genetic potential, how you respond to LH and AAS, and the proper use of ancilliaries. Good luck.

Smalluser is offline New Member
    Looks good only the stack EQ and d-bol is not a good one b/c d-bol is a kind off EQ its to EQ what methyltestosterone is to testosteron. So I would do one of these two :

Test/Deca /Dbol
    Test/EQ/Anadrol

Kind regards Smalluser.

Thread Information