Thread: EQ or Deca

jafo2424 is offline New Member

Question EQ or Deca

Looking for some insight on next cycle.

Starting a six week off-cycle (taking Clomid). 1st cycle on for 8 Weeks straight test.

Dbol 35-50gm ED Weeks 1-4
    Test @ 400-600/WK Weeks 1-10
    EQ or Deca @ 400mg/WK Weeks 1-10
    Winny Weeks 8-13 50mg ED

Want some help on Deca or EQ? Which one, + or - of either one etc. Both are available to me.

Thanks Again!!

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    at all depends on what yur look ing for .personally i love the eq and would choose it.always do.gives you lean good mass ,vascularity ,much less water if any,it aid s in keeping up ur cals cause it stimultates the appetite.deca u get a little more strength plus alot more water it really supresses ur hpta it stays in ur system for like 18 months or so.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    fuck deca , eq is half the price and half the sides (hpta shutdown, progesterone induced gyno, drug testing, etc..)...good luck

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with Big N, it depends on what your goals are. I've used both and like them equally. As far as deca goes I honestly feel the reported sides are blown WAY out of proportion. Deca dick is a myth as far as I'm concerned, I'm 35 and when I did deca I had NO problem getting it up, and at my age natural test production is on the downslide. Also, lets take a little poll...how many have personally experienced progesterone induced gyno? I can't recall reading too many cases on this board. That's not to say it won't happen, but I think the fear may be a little over the top. Deca is one of, if not THE, most widely used drugs out there. The reason...Because it works.

Alex Cross is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Pete235
    I agree with Big N, it depends on what your goals are. I've used both and like them equally. As far as deca goes I honestly feel the reported sides are blown WAY out of proportion. Deca dick is a myth as far as I'm concerned, I'm 35 and when I did deca I had NO problem getting it up, and at my age natural test production is on the downslide. Also, lets take a little poll...how many have personally experienced progesterone induced gyno? I can't recall reading too many cases on this board. That's not to say it won't happen, but I think the fear may be a little over the top. Deca is one of, if not THE, most widely used drugs out there. The reason...Because it works.
    Yeah, im in the same boat as this guy.. Wanting to add deca or EQ with some test... I like the idea of DECA because it makes your joints feel great and i think its better for bulking.. But the progesterone induced gyno talk on this board has scared the hell out of me... But in retrospect, I cant think of anyone that its happened to..... Something to think about.......

A/C

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by big N
    at all depends on what yur look ing for .personally i love the eq and would choose it.always do.gives you lean good mass ,vascularity ,much less water if any,it aid s in keeping up ur cals cause it stimultates the appetite.deca u get a little more strength plus alot more water it really supresses ur hpta it stays in ur system for like 18 months or so.
    I agree totally with this. Eq better for cutting/vascularity, Deca for bulking/water retention. Don't get me wrong, I love deca, but deca dick is NOT a myth. Just try 600mg a week with no test It is also detectable a lot longer. Eq does have fewer sides. But now that you guys mention it, I have been nervous of progesterone gyno lately from all the posts. But I don't know anyone who has gotten it, nor have I heard of anyone getting it!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Deca dick is a myth as far as I'm concerned, I'm 35 and when I did deca I had NO problem getting it up, and at my age natural test production is on the downslide.
    I don't want to start an argument, even though I have not used deca , I believe that deca dick is not a myth. I just think that it's a side effect that not everybody gets. Just like acne is a side effect that not everybody gets also. I guess everybody reacts to drugs differently and Pete is one of the lucky ones who doesn't have to worry about being limp on deca. I do plan on running deca on my next cycle along side with test, so I don't think I will have that problem.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Ok for me there is no choice in the matter. I gain mass very easily and I always need that little help looking vascular and cut. So eq is my fav drug of choice.

That being said Pete is right. Progesterone induced gyno is extremely rare. I have only heard one guy claim he had it in the past year on any of the boards I have been to. Deca dick is more common IMO. Pete your just a stallion I guess I have a bro who couldn't get it up for weeks after his cycle was completely over. Just ad test and this problem is no more.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Eq rips u out. Deca will bloat u out and will have a harder time to recovr.

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    i vote EQ, but just want to correct something i read above. FOr comparable dosages, i have always seen deca as being cheaper. Eq is best run for longer periods of time and usually beginning-intermediate dosages for deca would be 1 bottle and Eq would be two (3 sometimes)

This would mean Deca@ 300mg/10 weeks 400mg/8 weeks
    and EQ at 400mg/10 weeks. 2 bottles of somethng that runs between 70-110 per bottle (net to street) and 1 bottle 70-150 (net to street)
    With gym prices i don't know. just my 2 cents.

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    Basically it goes like this..EQ will make you harder,more vascular,more hungary, and stick with you post cycle..Deca will shut down your hpta pretty hard, make your joints feel better n more flexible, bloat you a little more, and gyno which is not uncommon. I usually use deca for a cycle and the next i would change it to EQ for the next..like back and forth every bulking cycle..i tend to favor EQ becasue the gains are more attainable..They both are priced the same for me around 7$ per 200mg shot..hope it helps

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Great responses guys!! Worded well, respectful and even though there were a few varying opinions, nobody ripped anybody else....that's what I love about this place. Jafo2424, this should help you make a decision.

Ron...I am a stallion LOL!!!

BIG RED I is offline Junior Member
    deca dick myth? well yes it exists, but using proviron straight off would lessen the incidence. more than anything more SHBG circulating potentates other esters in circulation. deca and proviron synergy.

deca causes the fella to go to sleep reportedly, but anyone reported a downside when using proviron? remember proviron activates the androgen receptor and gives a little hardness if body fat levels are low. consider benfits first and forget misconceptions on something which isn't a priorty unless your not serious about 'masculine gains' that is! right?

thanx red.

Alex Cross is offline New Member
    Great responses guys!! Worded well, respectful and even though there were a few varying opinions, nobody ripped anybody else....that's what I love about this place. Jafo2424, this should help you make a decision.

Ron...I am a stallion LOL!!!

Well F@#K YOU MAN!

Hehe Just kiddin bro.. Yeah this was a great thread... After the long debated though, I am gonna go with the EQ myself- Although I have some more time to change my mind!! Good luck with the EQ cycle bro!

A/C

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    also have to agree with pete on the fact that deca gyno happens very rarely, they said it takes quite a bit of deca (600mg/week +) to produce those type of sides, and the halflife of progesterone is only like 5 minutes or something very short...so with a depot steroid like deca it'd be hard to accumulate that much progesterone from aromitization with a half life that short...if that makes any sense at all, lol...it does to me. =P

Thread Information