223lb
    31 years old
    18% after bulking cycle
    3 cycles total in life
    Last Cycle;
    1. 750 Test E 18 weeks
    2. 500 Deca 16 weeks
    3. Dbol 50mg ED 5 weeks
    Going into cutting cycle. Cant afford the Anavar n Mast, but will use the following for cutting cycle.
    1. Tren mix 150( listed below exact mix)
    2. Test (Not sure which test yet, what would b best 4 cutting cycle?)
    3. Clen 180 ED
    4. T3 100ED
    I want to run this for 2-3 months. (not the clen n T3) I will run those mostlikley in the begining, but let me know what you think on that?
    My question is this.
    1. What would be the best amount of Tren and Test to use for this cycle?
    2. With this mix of tren, how often should i inject?
    3. What kind of test would b best 2 use 4 cutting cycle?
    4. Last question, do you feel this will b a good cutting cyle n how long do you think i should run it? I want to get down to 10% BF or so.
    Pharmaceutical Name: TRENBOLONE MIX
    Chemical name: Trenabolone Acetate 50mg, Trenbolone Hexahydrobenzylcarbonate 50mg, Trenbolone Enanthate 50 mg
    Total Concentration: 150 mg trenbolone esters blend per each mililiter of oil

cache49 is offline Associate Member
    IMO allot of people seem to like prop for cutting, seems to produce a harder look with a little less water and bloat than the long estered tests. With the Tren , I would administer that every day due to the acetate ester present with a short half life, also one could then inject prop and tren together and save on injection frequency....for cutters IMO I would use no more than 500mg wk test unless you have Dex on hand to combat water and bloat etc....JMO. Im sure there will more experienced points of view on this to come. Good luck.

Oh, and if you have the time I would cut the BF down pre-cycle to in the 12-14% MAX before cutting.

theflyzman is offline Associate Member
    So you feel that maybe I should just run some clen n t3 for maybe 6 weeks or so to get BF% down then run the tren n test P. My whole train of thought was to run the tren with the clen/t3 to help aid in the fat loss and also help retain the muscle??
    Last edited by theflyzman; 01-01-2008 at 12:58 PM.

Either or...im of the opinion that its best to cut the fat first, thats just me. Your propposed cycle though, if your diet and cardio are in check, will produce great results in the end either way. If it were me, yes, I would run the clen for four to six weeks first. Dont run T3 without AAS. It is verry efficient but not picky. T3 will start to eat muscle tissue if youre not in an anabolic state. Run the clen, cut up a bit. Then start the cycle with Clen and T3

Here my dilema! I have all the recomended PCT on hand here. I'm just going to be ending this bulking cycle and instead of running the pct and then starting the cutting cycle, i was going to go right from the bulker into the cutting cycle only only have to run the pct 1 time instead of twice. Time and more money on more pct are my concerns. If i do go from bulking to cutting, im only looking at around 6-7 months of striaght juice use, which isnt really bad at all. What do you think?

Njord is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by theflyzman View Post
    Here my dilema! I have all the recomended PCT on hand here. I'm just going to be ending this bulking cycle and instead of running the pct and then starting the cutting cycle, i was going to go right from the bulker into the cutting cycle only only have to run the pct 1 time instead of twice. Time and more money on more pct are my concerns. If i do go from bulking to cutting, im only looking at around 6-7 months of striaght juice use, which isnt really bad at all. What do you think?
    Bad idea, what do you mean by "only 6-7 months on the juice" come on!. Do your pct, take the time in between cycles to drop your bf down. Simple as that.

OK. what are some other opinions as well. Agree? im 18 weeks on this bulker. I was thinking another 8 weeks of cutting and then pct???

Quote Originally Posted by Njord View Post
    Bad idea, what do you mean by "only 6-7 months on the juice" come on!. Do your pct, take the time in between cycles to drop your bf down. Simple as that.
    Hes right my friend.....shut'r down. Run clen ducing PCT, it will help with maintaining anyhow. Lean out and then hit'r again in April. JMO...

I love this site and all the good advise from my Bro's in this sh it

Everyones here to learn....cheers

Thread Information