WaterTower33 is offline New Member

Exclamation TEST injection ?

if the injection does is not go deep enough,possibly not even getting into the muscle, will that shot go to waste? I am just worrying too much, but better safe than sorry.

P.S. - what a great World Series, and i hope the Yanks are gone for a while. They kicked the shit out of my A's.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    what legnth pin did you use, and where did you inject bro?

i had my friend hit the top right of my right cheek, 23g by 1 1/2"
    im just wondering if my first shot of this cycle is goin to waste. i have taken test and EQ and both shot them in my ass, the test hurt more than the EQ, but this lump in my ass is huge. never like it before

Billy Boy is offline Retired Moderator
    If he hit the upper outer quadrent of the glute with 1 1/2" that should be OK and you will have hit the muscle unless your bodyfat is VERY high.

Did you massage the aera after the jab keep an eye on the lump it could be possible infection but keep it clean and if it becomes very red and hot to touch I think it will be a visit to the DR

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    definately in deep enough. the lump happens to all of us from time to time, just touched a nerve . it will go away, just have to drive sitting on one ass cheek for a few days! you didnt waste it bro, its in there.no need to worry unless the lump gets discolore and doesnt begin to go away in a few days.

thanks for the help, any idea if 1 50 mg of winny everyday for 40 days is good for after my test cycle

rippedstud is offline New Member
    sounds like a good plan. i would say 1 or 2 a day, split them up though. as far as the shot thing, ur aight. as long as u go about it as ur supposed to, ull be fine. ive shot a few of my friends, and myself, and never had a problem. make sure u use clomid post cycle after the test400

Thread Information