McBain is offline Member

Second cycle in the planning critiques and comments please

OK I am planning my second cycle already lol. Just finished my first 2 days ago. Won't start this until January but just like to get shit squared away early. I did a prop/anavar cycle (100mg eod/30mg ed respectively) for 8 weeks and got good gains (all the ancilleries as well). Probably gained about 12lbs of muscle, and I dropped about 5% bf. So overall my weight didn't change that much but I look a LOT better. Everyone I see makes comments, it's so encouraging. Anyways here is my thoughts and I know I will get an array of responses but hear me out and try to keep flames to a minimum

Basically I want mass but I like my health and like to keep risks minimal. So that being said I was thinking about just running test prop maybe 100mg eod or maybe 125mg eod...not sure for 6 weeks (I didn't make that great of gains in the last 2 weeks but I had most of my psychological problems from the test around then so figured I'd cut it short). Here is where I know the flames are going to come I am thinking about adding insulin . Before you beat me to a bloody pulp hear me out. While insulin can be dangerous and is not for novices, if used properly seems to me like it can be safer than AAS usage. As long as one eats enough carbs/protein and keeps his diet right (and doesn't do anything stupid like go to sleep or take a long-acting insulin without always being ready to eat) it seems like the gains can be pretty good and the side effects minimal. I mean the risk of pancreatic shutdown is very very minimal, the only other real risk would be death if you don't eat but if one is smart. I'll be taking some creatine with it too and some other goodies that have been recommended with slin usage.

I was thinking about using it only on training days, (I usually train 5 days a week), but I thought this might be too much to start so I am considering as low as 3 times weekly. I'd probably start at 2IU and work my way up 1IU each time and try to work up to prob 8IU maybe just 7, I'll play it by ear and see how gains are and see how I feel. I was thinking about running it for only the first 4 weeks, as I think much longer might be too much for my first time, but I am open to ideas and experiences of others. I've done a decent amount of reading about insulin but it by no means complete. Anyways here's the idea for the cycle in a VERY rough draft. Responses are welcome and appreciated!

Week 1-6 Test prop 100mg eod (maybe 125mg if I can afford it)
    Week 1-4 Insulin after workouts (5 days per week, starting at 2IU and increase it by 1IU each time until I reach 7 or 8 IU.
    Week 1-6 femara 1.25mg eod (plus I will taper it down but continue to run it in post cycle recovery with clomid)
    Week 0-6 Propecia 1mg eod

Obviously like I said clomid post cycle and I will have some nolv on hand just in case.

Thanks in advance for responses!

still growin is offline Member
    Well, you saw it coming! You want to take drugs with little to no side effects and you are worried about your health. But 2nd cycle and here comes insulin ! If you really got your shit together, and pay attention to your body, you will probably be ok. But I think most other aas will be safer. You may gets acne or small balls, but they will go away!

McBain is offline Member
    Yes and no I think. AAS can bring on hair loss, cholestrol probs, high BP, prostate probs, bitch tits, sexual problems,etc. While all these can be controlled they are always a risk and I think insulin has less of a risk if used properly, basically if I eat right and follow what the experts say. Thanks

McBain is offline Member
    bump for responses I want to hear thoughts

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    I think you should look at a longer cycle.
    Maybe of Eq winny prop for 10 weeks.
    Stay away from the slin bro...

M

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    You don't need slin just yet. Look into prop/eq and possibly winny, just like MBaraso said. Its a nice clean cycle, just do it 10-12 weeks.

McBain is offline Member
    I don't want to run a long cycle though. I'd rather it be short and quick. It was just too much for me psychologically to stay on 8 weeks. Maybe I was just overwhelmed by other stuff in my life, but I'd like to try a short cycle and I'm not a big fan of orals.

Slin seems to give quick fast mass and so does the prop, plus the prop will keep the fat storage much lower w/the slin. Plus slin is relatively inexpensive, and easy as shit to get. I'm pretty broke right now so it would be nice to just run a slin/prop cycle economically speaking. I am definitely set on no more than an 8 week cycle, and I'm leaning towards a 6 week. I'd like to see if I can get just get on and off real fast and make the gains. May be a bit unorthidox but I don't see why it wouldn't work.

Maybe I'll get a few extra amps of prop so I can go the full 8 weeks if things are going well. I was leaning towards fina but at this point I think it's just too harsh for me to touch right now... plus the whole baking it myself sketches me out a little. I looked into that though because it was very cost effective as well.

I don't want to go with winny because of the joint problems that can be associated with it and I already have enough probs as is. I'm genetically predisposed to wrist injuries and was actually told by a doctor to find a new sport. Since then my dumbell bench has gone up 30lbs per hand, guess that stupid fuck was wrong. EQ takes a little bit to kick in so it wouldn't work for me on a short cycle really. Any more comments? suggestions?

EDIT: I am also wondering if you can elaborate on the comment that I am not ready for slin yet. While I agree I need to do a little more research (but I'm not planning on using it until like Jan), I don't see why one needs to wait until further along in his juice career to use slin. While I understand the argument that one should try to do "safer" cycles early on in one's juice career. I don't see why slin is really that dangerous. I mean if you pay attention to your blood sugar and eat enough I don't see the problems that would happen. Maybe I am missing something? Anyone care to elaborate?
    Last edited by McBain; 09-09-2002 at 09:47 PM.

McBain is offline Member
    bump opinions?

McBain is offline Member
    sorry to do it again but bump

still growin is offline Member
    Originally posted by McBain
    Yes and no I think. AAS can bring on hair loss, cholestrol probs, high BP, prostate probs, bitch tits, sexual problems,etc. While all these can be controlled they are always a risk and I think insulin has less of a risk if used properly, basically if I eat right and follow what the experts say. Thanks
    It does sound like you have researched, but this is not my topic of expertise!
    Bump for ya bro

McBain is offline Member
    Last desperate attempt (I promise) to get a response

Thread Information